Brick Rawls
Wreck It Rawls (Wrecking Rawls)
BAWS Mode...

RAWfLcopterS!

No? Ok.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
The Trawlerman
Hit'n'run (in aid of his impressive yards after contact as opposed to any driving activities)

No, they are not serious suggestions.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Foghawk":21arcmh6 said:
His nickname in High School was "The Train".

I call him Choo Choo Rawls.

Thomas "the Train" is so perfect for a smallish bruiser back
especially for an undrafted underdog type.

hoxrox

Reaction score
The Regulator - because he sets the tone and brings balance to the offense

The Reaper - because he takes souls when he runs.

The 9er killa - because he set a 49er franchise record for rushing yards allowed.

Rushin' Attack - just because

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2mjbsg1h said:
TheRealDTM":2mjbsg1h said:
It's Rawls Royce and its not even close (although your cousin did not come up with it, it's been all over the interwebs)
Did you look at the date of my original post....Nov first. If you saw it before that, fair enough. Otherwise I claim credit for my cous.

And I agree it isn't even close.

Apologies if this is your cousins website but here ya go. Sep 29th, and it was used as early as the preseason

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl-news/46 ... l-michigan
His pro nickname is much better than his high school one

Rawls was once dubbed "Train," perhaps with some foreshadowing of him joining the same program where Anthony "A-Train" Thomas, once played. Instead of a bad adult contemporary band, this Thomas now has the badass moniker of "Rawls Royce." He might be named after a luxury car, but he's the latest overlooked player who is now a key necessity in Seattle.

seehawkswin

Reaction score
I can't believe people are trying to take credit for thinking of a nickname. I'd bet 100's of people came up with it independently across the state ... who thought it first seems silly. Rawls sounds like rolls. Royce comes after rolls. I hadn't seen or read any nicknames for Rawls, but after the first quarter my buddy and I started throwing some out there. Rolls Royce was the very first one I came up with, and I moved on to others right away (many of which have been posted in this thread) because i don't think a Rolls Royce fits him very well. He wasn't a 1st round pick, I'd say he's more of a late 80's buick regal t-type ... a total sleeper. Not that regal rawls would be a good name. I like Rhino since a respected teammate came up with it.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
The Rhino in full charge
MenacingFrighteningAchillestang.gif