Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Week 15 vs Vikings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Week 16 @ Bears

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Only got 10 options so I didn't include division games in the poll, and I also didn't include the Giants because I can't see anyone voting that option. If you think the best game will be against a division rival, just vote in the form of a comment.

My pick: Week 9 vs Rams. The Rams were one of the teams that didn't look like pushovers against MM's defense last season. I like how Brett Kollman described the Rams/Ravens game, as a chess match between two chess masters. This game will show us just how different this team is under Macdonald than it was last year under Carroll.

GemCity

Reaction score
Picked the Bears but, definitely a hard choice.

Divisional rivals are a ‘no brainer’ sometimes when it comes to importance.

I’d like to see our veteran, career backup QB put a #1 overall in his place 😔

Edit - maybe this is the Eeyore in me surrounding the Caleb Williams hype. Truthfully, the Bears are one of two NFC teams (besides the Hawks ofc) that I don’t mind seeing them winning. Detroit is the other. When organizations suffer for so long, I can’t help but be sympathetic. Same goes for Cleveland and Cincy (I am in Ohio though),

bileever

Reaction score
My pick is the Detroit game. It won't be a shootout like the last one, with both defenses being better. Detroit picked up DJ Reader and Carlton Davis in the off-season, and, well, we picked up Macdonald.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Lions. We seem to have their number and it's always a high scoring affair.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I voted for the Lions as well. They have so much offensive firepower, especially after picking up Sam LaPorta last year. The game will be a great test for our young defense. And I like the fact that the game is in Week 4.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Not sure if it will be the best but I think the Packers game will mean the most. It very well may decide whether the Hawks or Pack make the playoffs. That may make it the best.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
I picked the Jets game. It's a sleeper, but it offers 2 things. It's a redemption game for Geno vs his old team that kicked him to the curb.

Plus, when hasn't Seattle got up for a game against Aaron Rodgers?

chris98251

Reaction score
First Playoff game with Mac coaching, want to see how no whimsical Challenge flags and untimely use of time outs affect us.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I voted Packers cause by that time, Seattle, should be firing on all cylinders and it’s a prime time matchup with Packers also attempting to prove themselves in the playoff race, at least, in the NFC North…

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I picked the Jets game. It's a sleeper, but it offers 2 things. It's a redemption game for Geno vs his old team that kicked him to the curb.

Plus, when hasn't Seattle got up for a game against Aaron Rodgers?
Picked Jets as well, primarily because I'll be at that one.

Hey, I went to the Giants game last year and we got a million sacks (give or take), so I'm looking for a repeat.

Rat

Reaction score
We're going to lose 12 games minimum this year, so probably one of the Cards games or the Patriots.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I'm going for the first time we play the Rams, I guess week #9. The Lions game in week 4 will be interesting too, to see if MM brought over the Ravens D dominance over the Lions that we saw last season.

Pete routinely got outcoached by McVay, never figured out how to stop the Rams offense, so the first Rams game will be a great test of how much of an upgrade MM is over Pete.

Wolfiegrrl

Reaction score
I picked the Bills in week 8 at home. I feel this is a good tipping point type game. Josh Allen knows how to find a way to win. And I believe Von Miller will be healthy. This game should let us know if we are firing on all cylinders or if we still have things to fix.

chris98251

Reaction score
To win a Super Bowl you typically need to go in stages, division / Conference / then the Bowl, we have arguably the toughest division in the NFC, NFC North is close, but we have to be built to win the division with the 49ers and Rams as constant challengers, how we play them will give us a taste of how successful we can be in Conference games.

I don't expect a lot of consistency the first half of the season so will watch them with an eye on what we are trying to do, as we get thru the season, I want to see that improve and against the 49ers and Rams challenge them in games if not give them more then they can handle.

I also want to see if we are good enough to make other teams adapt to us instead of having to always make half time adjustments or making a lack of adjustments and go into turtle ball like we seen under Pete and try to win it in the last 4 minutes.

Mac said he wanted to be physical and aggressive, so I am hoping we can create turnovers, be physically imposing on Defense and on offense take it to a defense and keep scoring and not nest on a lead.

49ers and Rams will give us a good indication how we stand league wide, hard to pick just one, we play the 49ers tough almost always, and as of now they are a favorite to go all the way, Rams as spoken about always seem to be a match up issue under Pete. It's why I have a hard time choosing since both teams will give us a marker on how we stand going forward.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Bears/Seahawks #17. Either team could be shooting for 10 wins and the playoffs at that point. At least I hope so.
Being a long-suffering Bears fans myself from early 60s to late 60s, the one thing that I have found true... the Bears will ultimately disappoint.

Wear your confidence like a badge... but be prepared for more failure, brother.