Popeyejones":2rnx19tf said:
Throwdown":2rnx19tf said:
What changed? Aside from the new city

Way to ruin the primary entertainment of this thread, man. :lol: :lol:

Oh well.

Spoiled the dramatic irony of it all.

chris98251

Reaction score
I'm more curious to see how many games the Rams out draw the 49ers this coming year.

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":b70icfx6 said:
I'm more curious to see how many games the Rams out draw the 49ers this coming year.

Interesting point of curiosity. I had not thought of that.

I do fully expect us to open at the Coliseum v the Niners regardless of which day the game is on. Rumor is late game on MNF, but even if it's not that one - I expect it to be Niners.

Feeds into the way old LA / SF rivalry all the LA fans love, and now w Chip Kelly as a possible grab for attention....I will be surprised if it's not that.

Deposit for Season Tickets at the Coliseum went on sale today. $100 deposit for up to 8 tickets. I logged on at 10:01am and and had my deposit confirmed by 10:07am. Per the Rams online, they sold 5k in the first 5 minutes and 10 in the first half hour.

that is 10k x 8 possible: 80k. Now, we all know all of us do not want 8 tickets, but as a fast start - that's not bad.

RedAlice

Reaction score
dopeboy206":3sude1ua said:
They need to bring back that blue and yellow

Spoken like a true LA Rams fan!!! :)

You are correct. Seems we will have to wait though, unless we get a Spring surprise.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
RedAlice":r0lluoao said:
dopeboy206":r0lluoao said:

You are correct. Seems we will have to wait though, unless we get a Spring surprise.

They may have done that logo just to get a response from the fanbase to see what they think. They may do a printing of some shirts and logo stuff and see what they can sell. If it is not much, then they still can change it before the draft.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Magic Johnson was the first to buy season tickets when they went on sale yesterday.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
I think it's like a placeholder logo... just something with LA on it until they come up with something new.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":3r1hsj0u said:
dopeboy206":3r1hsj0u said:

If they're holding off on new uni's until the new stadium opens, then they should at least let the Rams use throwbacks until then. Get rid of that ugly gold.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1zhuq3ib said:
RedAlice":1zhuq3ib said:
dopeboy206":1zhuq3ib said:

They may have done that logo just to get a response from the fanbase to see what they think. They may do a printing of some shirts and logo stuff and see what they can sell. If it is not much, then they still can change it before the draft.

I want the old colors.

But, only one thing mattered in that Logo: Los Angeles.

We will get the old colors and the white and blue as throwbacks. We may have to wait. But, hey: we just waited 21 years for our team to come home. We good.