Next Broncos vs Hawks will be 3 years later, according to Sherman

toffee

Reaction score
Enjoy Sherman and his podcast, he said the next Seahawks vs Broncos will be 3 years later, and there will be trouble if Broncos couldn't win last night's game. In three years, Pete might have retired, and Geno moved on, basically Russ won't have opportunity for revenge.

sutz

Reaction score
That's the normal NFL schedule. Unless they change it up, we'll play the AFC West every 4 years. Next time we'll be in Denver.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
That's the normal NFL schedule. Unless they change it up, we'll play the AFC West every 4 years. Next time we'll be in Denver.
This thing is going to sit in the back of Russ' mind for three long years.

chris98251

Reaction score
LOL so I have heard, after last night's performance maybe that should be looked at also.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Unless that extra game ends up coming up somehow there's a good chance last night was his last ever game in Seattle.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Unless that extra game ends up coming up somehow there's a good chance last night was his last ever game in Seattle.
True, i didn't think of that. The idea of not having #3 under center is still strange to me, I thought it will never end.

Eamon696

Reaction score
Feels good that all the older guys (Sherm, ADB, Marshawn, etc.) seem to be on good terms with the organization and Pete. Hope Russ can have that after he is retired - Rooted against him last night but its just dumb to hold on to the resentment considering what he achieved with us