Next Seasons Schedule

ZagHawk

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":230drvrg said:
I just looked at next seasons schedule, and I was wrong. Its not nearly as hard as I thought it was originally. Besides conference teams, the home schedule is a cream puff. The away games are the ones that are brutal. Lets see.

Home-
Cards
Rams
Niners
Falcons
Panthers
Broncos
Raiders
Jets
Giants

Away-
Cards
Rams
Niners
Chiefs
Chargers
Saints
Tampa
Lions

Team will probably have 9-10 wins next season

So does this mean 4 more years (hopefully) until a Raiders game on the road? because I'm sure myself and many other fans would love an excuse to travel to Vegas and check out that new stadium (and make bets during half time)

WmHBonney

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":m6ey3fn9 said:
I just looked at next seasons schedule, and I was wrong. Its not nearly as hard as I thought it was originally. Besides conference teams, the home schedule is a cream puff. The away games are the ones that are brutal. Lets see.

Home-
CardsW
Rams L
NinersW
FalconsW
PanthersW
BroncosL
RaidersL
JetsW
GiantsL

Away-
CardsL
RamsL
NinersW
ChiefsL
ChargersL
SaintsW
TampaL
LionsW

Team will probably have 9-10 wins next season

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
With Charger game tickets easier to get (I assume even with Herbert) I was thinking of heading to LA for that game, if the timing of the schedule works out.

RiverDog

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3bwcy50f said:
So does this mean 4 more years (hopefully) until a Raiders game on the road? because I'm sure myself and many other fans would love an excuse to travel to Vegas and check out that new stadium (and make bets during half time)

Our game against the Raiders in London in 2018 counted as a Raider home game on the schedule rotation so we won't be playing the Raiders in Las Vegas until 2026.

I've been to Allegiant Stadium just a few weeks ago and watched the Las Vegas Bowl, Arizona State vs. Wisconsin. It was a nice stadium but not noticeably nicer than any of the newer stadiums around the league, such as Lucas Oil Stadium in Indy or the one in Minnesota. It's hard for me to imagine how they can be spending billions of dollars on them.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Gotta see who we retain, draft and especially our new acquisition during this offseason before trying to make a guess how we'll do with the upcoming schedule. Also want to see what direction our D takes. If we play the same D scheme we have the past two years, I'm worried.

Spohawks

Reaction score
17-0 baby! New QB, DC, a couple of huge free agents with all that cap room and a first round talent or two from the Russ trade...it's going to be fun to watch!