Next up: Giants

NJlargent

Reaction score
RW92":2g5c75r5 said:
Hey anyone else going to the game Sunday? I have two seats in the third row behind Seahawks bench. Hope to bring home a win and great pics of the team. It will be my first time seeing them live.

I will be there. Make sure you have a parking pass otherwise parking is awful. I'm around the 10 yard line. Giants side

RW92

Reaction score
NJlargent":2yoafy4a said:
RW92":2yoafy4a said:
Hey anyone else going to the game Sunday? I have two seats in the third row behind Seahawks bench. Hope to bring home a win and great pics of the team. It will be my first time seeing them live.

I will be there. Make sure you have a parking pass otherwise parking is awful. I'm around the 10 yard line. Giants side

I do have a parking pass. Red section VIP section. Sitting section 135 row 3 Hawks Sidline. Hope to see you there along with the other Hawk fans. Hey the last time we played the Giants in the Meadowlands we won the Super Bowl. As far as I'm concerned we're just a few tweaks away from getting there again.

pmedic920

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":p2wqyd4h said:
Aros":p2wqyd4h said:
The Seahawks don't underestimate any team, 1-5 or 5-1.
The fact that we almost always play down to inferior competition in the Pete Carroll era would suggest otherwise.

I don’t know about “fact” & “always” but I tend to agree with the sentiment.

Latest posts