NFC W Pick: Congrats to bigskydoc!!!! He won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Week #8

With much thought, I have decided I need to do something to gain a point now. Risky, I know, but I need to start now. I believe I can make-up a few points around week 10-13 if I need to.

Here goes:...

S (C)

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
I'll go with -

(C) Cards to lose to Panthers. Panthers gotta get a second win eventually, and these two teams hate each other.

S Hawks to beat Saints.

Fade

Reaction score
Week 8: (S) C

4-1-1 Seahawks @ 2-4 Saints

The Saints aren't all that bad stopping the run (18th / 4.2 YPA). They suck at stopping the pass (27th / 8.0 YPA). Knowing the Seahawks they will not try, and exploit their banged up, bad secondary, and instead try and run it into their heavy, albeit avg base front. I also do not like a worn out defense playing on shortened rest @ 10AM against a high powered Saints O. The Saints have only been underdogs 3 times in the Dome since 2013. They won outright 2 of 3.

The Seahawks are a mess on offense being last in the NFC in points scored at 111, and they don't appear to have any answers. This game will be interesting in that Seattle should dominate the worst scoring defense in football, so it will be a measuring stick of sorts to see how bad, or not bad it really is.

Pick: Saints

3-3-1 Cardinals @ 1-5 Panthers

This is a bad matchup for Carolina. They suck at OT, and AZ has one of the better edge rusher tandems in football. Cam Newton does not play well when he is pressured, and goes into pout mode. Meanwhile on offense Carson Palmer should be able to feast on a wretched secondary, and a lack of pass rush. Carolina is stout against the run, but DJ will catch a couple of wheel routes up the sideline, again against a horrible Carolina secondary. The Cardinals defense will be fresh going into this matchup since they were hardly on the field the week prior.

Pick: Cardinals

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
S, (C)

Will be at the seahawks game so I need to protect my away record.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":10y8ozrr said:
S, (C)

Will be at the seahawks game so I need to protect my away record.

Nice!! Have fun.

Was just there....always a great city to visit.

rlkats

Reaction score
I pick

Seahawks win
Cards win
Niners lose hahahaha

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Redalice, please change my picks to losses for both the cards and the Seahawks in week 8. I don't like the Seahawks chances traveling east after that marathon game last week. I see a loss with all our injuries.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Saints find a way to lose.

Cardinals keep rolling.

Rams and Niners lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts