NFC W Pick: Congrats to bigskydoc!!!! He won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Natethegreat":2pe2t6tb said:
Redalice, please change my picks to losses for both the cards and the Seahawks in week 8. I don't like the Seahawks chances traveling east after that marathon game last week. I see a loss with all our injuries.

And with that change, you become the only player to pick perfect this week and the first player to have 3 perfect pick weeks.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Hey Alice, i just wanted to point out that i changed my picks on Friday to (S) (C). See above.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
nanomoz":3ft12sdw said:
Hey Alice, i just wanted to point out that i changed my picks on Friday to (S) (C). See above.

Hi nanomoz - sorry, but I don't see a pick change on Friday. Can you quote it? Happy to correct it if so.

I see:

penihawk - Thurs 8:31pm
Natethegreat - pick change Friday 9:18am
Ramsfan128 - picks Friday at 9:31am
LolaRox - picks Friday at 12:36pm

Next post is from me on Sunday.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
S (F) (R)

And still pissed at myself for not changing to losses for S and C last week. All day Sat, I'm thinking, "no way either of these teams pull off a win after a knock down, drag out, Sun night game going to a 10AM start" Wasn't brave enough to trust my head.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Red alice, I changed my picks to losses for both the seahawks and cards. You even quoted me on it but on the chart it has it backwards and I got no points when I should have gotten two. No biggie as I am way behind anyway but just thought I would point it out.

nanomoz

Reaction score
nanomoz":ypwrh4fw said:
Week 8: S (C)

Edit: (S), (C).

You can see the "LAST EDITED" tag added to the original post. I don't know that there is a way to quote it. How about an image of it? I'm not sure how else to show you.

Most importantly, Thank You for doing this!

Attachments

• IMage capture snipping tool.PNG
    IMage capture snipping tool.PNG
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,523
OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
nanomoz":38kqxwun said:
nanomoz":38kqxwun said:
Week 8: S (C)

Edit: (S), (C).

You can see the "LAST EDITED" tag added to the original post. I don't know that there is a way to quote it. How about an image of it? I'm not sure how else to show you.

Most importantly, Thank You for doing this!

Oh, you edited your original post - please don't do that. Make a new post instead, otherwise it's too hard for me to track.

I will make the update for this one and you are now one of the two players who were perfect this week. :)

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Natethegreat":2l9sfanx said:
Red alice, I changed my picks to losses for both the seahawks and cards. You even quoted me on it but on the chart it has it backwards and I got no points when I should have gotten two. No biggie as I am way behind anyway but just thought I would point it out.

You are correct in the chart - I haven't posted the updated chart after the Week 8 games yet, so no one shows their Week 8 points yet. Updating it shortly....

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Chart is updated to include results from Week 8.

nanomoz moved into first place with 16, with 5 players at second with 15 - bigskydoc, dmback, Timmahawk, mpc_hawks, and RolandDeschain.

Two Perfect Picks this week, and both are also the first players to have 3 perfect picks: nanomoz and Natethegreat.

Three points available this week.

dbmack

Reaction score
RedAlice":3kdzi1g6 said:
Chart is updated to include results from Week 8.

nanomoz moved into first place with 16, with 5 players at second with 15 - bigskydoc, dmback, Timmahawk, mpc_hawks, and RolandDeschain.

Two Perfect Picks this week, and both are also the first players to have 3 perfect picks: nanomoz and Natethegreat.

Three points available this week.
dmback made me chuckle :)

Natethegreat

Reaction score
RedAlice":29sf350c said:
Natethegreat":29sf350c said:

You are correct in the chart - I haven't posted the updated chart after the Week 8 games yet, so no one shows their Week 8 points yet. Updating it shortly....
Gotcha thanks. Seahawks =win SF=loss Rams=loss week 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.