OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Popeyejones":9hxlkiml said:
Sgt. Largent":9hxlkiml said:
Popeyejones":9hxlkiml said:
Nice to see Rice make it over Montana, which is the correct decision.

Cunningham over White is a weird decision.

This is clearly a homage to the late 80s/early 90s cartoon style. It's nice. I like it.

Bosworth is on there because he has a distinctive look. Honestly as a non-Hawks fan save for Alexander he's probably the only Seahawk not from this era that I could identify by picture alone. It's not that complicated.

LOL at caring about this poster tho.

If you want to learn how to not take this too seriously, the Steelers have won six super bowls and for them it's Juju Smith Schuster :lol: .

C'mon man, Lynch is not only distinctive looking, but he's far more well known especially if they're going after a younger demo with this poster............which obviously they are if they're putting guys on here like Kamara, Mahomes, Vick and Ladainian Tomlinson over better players on those teams.

Boz is just a terrible choice. Largent, Lynch, Russell, Sherman, Kam, Jacob Green, Easley.......I could go on and on over who should be ahead of him for the Hawks.

Yeah, sure, I have no problem with saying Lynch should be on there.

I just don't really think there's much to any of this.

If we're going to be debating over who to include, the Steelers have won five Super Bowls, have as many distinctive players as anybody, and they put JuJu Smitch Schuster on there. :lol:

Any complaint anyone wants to make has to be in the context of that. :D

Makes you wonder if they had some brand/licensing/approval issues with some of the more famous players.

Does the NFL need Lynch's approval post retirement for them to use his likeness? Or other famous retired players? I get that they don't need approval if the player's currently under their control, but after? Idk, it'd be interesting to find out.

Cause ain't no way the people who put this poster together were like "hey I know for the Steelers, JuJu Smith Shuster! Yeah that's who the Steeler fans would want!"

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
5_Golden_Rings":1973ysf3 said:
Seahawk Sailor":1973ysf3 said:
James in PA":1973ysf3 said:
I think the 2nd Tom Brady you’re referring to is supposed to be Jim Kelly. This poster is, nonetheless, ridiculous . How you don’t have Largent, Tez, Big Walt or Russ as the face of the Hawks is a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naw, number 56 is the Bills player.

And number 33 is old school Cardinals, which makes me wonder why they also have Larry Fitzgerald in the picture.
Lol 56 is LT mate. Please don’t further the stereotype that 12’s came into existence in 2012 hehehe. Just kidding.

But seriously, 56 is a Giant. Probably the best pass rushing OLB that ever lived. And 12 on the righr is Kelly. One per team.

Oh and 33 is Sammy Baugh of the Redskins.

I know. I'm just ragging on how bad the poster is. I mean, I still haven't figured out who #55 is for the Broncos, and they have two Jets #12 there - Randall Cunningham and that other quarterback.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1zypfner said:
I know. I'm just ragging on how bad the poster is. I mean, I still haven't figured out who #55 is for the Broncos, and they have two Jets #12 there - Randall Cunningham and that other quarterback.

It's #55 for the Bucs, and that's Derrick Brooks..............and please tell me you're joking about the #12 for the Jets.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Sgt. Largent":4tk9wgym said:
Seahawk Sailor":4tk9wgym said:

It's #55 for the Bucs, and that's Derrick Brooks..............and please tell me you're joking about the #12 for the Jets.

Hahaha. Some people don't get my humor. What can I say?

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":pmfjsk9a said:
Sgt. Largent":pmfjsk9a said:
Seahawk Sailor":pmfjsk9a said:

Hahaha. Some people don't get my humor. What can I say?

Giphy