NFL Man of the Year!!

nwHawk

Reaction score
Long overdue. Congrats Russ. You have been a model for giving back to kids and the community since you got to the NFL. About time you won this one.

Torc

Reaction score
He couldn't have won Man of the Year. He's too short.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
I only watch football for off field charitable endeavors. This better than a Super Bowl win!

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Thanks to some of you i won $50 dollars.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
BleuEyedHawk":1midw9sa said:
John63":1midw9sa said:
Thanks to some of you i won $50 dollars.

Maybe you could be charitable and donate it to Dot Net.

Not a bad idea. I was going to put it into my granddaughters college fund. But maybe some.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
rjdriver":263rzfip said:
Welshers":263rzfip said:
To think that a lot of people on here were criticizing his extra curricular activities...

I don't really recall anybody criticizing his charitable endeavors though. Most, if not all, the criticism revolved around his for profit endeavors.

He's very deserving of this award, he's been worthy of it for many years now. It takes a special person to routinely visit children who are terminally ill every week (amongst other things). I'm not sure I would have the emotional stability to do it.

I was leading the charge on critizing his business ventures.

Remember when he used to say "no time to sleep" and "seperation is in the preperation" now he is half way checked out from being the forst in last out type of leader, hes playing sandlot football rather than working to be the best ever like he used too.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Wenhawk":31t0pdpg said:
rjdriver":31t0pdpg said:
Welshers":31t0pdpg said:
To think that a lot of people on here were criticizing his extra curricular activities...

I don't really recall anybody criticizing his charitable endeavors though. Most, if not all, the criticism revolved around his for profit endeavors.

He's very deserving of this award, he's been worthy of it for many years now. It takes a special person to routinely visit children who are terminally ill every week (amongst other things). I'm not sure I would have the emotional stability to do it.

I was leading the charge on critizing his business ventures.

Remember when he used to say "no time to sleep" and "seperation is in the preperation" now he is half way checked out from being the forst in last out type of leader, hes playing sandlot football rather than working to be the best ever like he used too.

Guess what he is still the first in and last out. He still starts looking at game film For next game on his way from last. But thanks for taking credit for taking what should be a good moment for one of our ayers and trying to turn it bad. Oh and the 50 bucks.

Somos doces

Reaction score
John63":5voebl0b said:
Guess what he is still the first in and last out. He still starksmlooming at game film For next game on his way from last. But thanks for taking credit for taking what should be a good moment for one of our ayers and trying to turn it bad. Oh and the 50 bucks.
Yeah, what he said, whatever that means...

RW is clearly one of the most standup guys in the NFL That's all this award means. I love being able to root for the success of one of the best humanitarians in the game.

At the same time, though, he's obviously getting chonkier and less effective as a football player. But he's still incredibly satisfying to root for as a person.

Guess one's outlook on this award depends on your priorities. Win at all costs? This is fluff. Want your team's players to exhibit personality traits you also strive to exemplify? Hell yes — why did it take him so long to win this honor?