NFL mulls George Kittle fine for anti-Cowboys shirt

Mizak

Reaction score

Seriously? If I’m the 49ers, I’d be more worried facing Cowboys in the playoffs, if they ever meet in this years playoffs. Looks like Goodell will give the refs the green light to “favor” the Cowboys.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Damn, I might hate the Niners with a passion, but talk about worrying about the wrong things from the NFL. It's a damn t-shirt, calm your ti**, GODdell.
And to make it even more ridiculous, he wore it UNDER his jersey. Talk about a reach.
No Fun League, indeed.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score

Seriously? If I’m the 49ers, I’d be more worried facing Cowboys in the playoffs, if they ever meet in this years playoffs. Looks like Goodell will give the refs the green light to “favor” the Cowboys.
Cowboys not making playoffs

Torc

Reaction score
If he flashed the shirt on the national broadcast, then definitely fine him. You don't get points for wearing it under your jersey when you lift said jersey to show it off.

I'm all for trash talk on the field, but this is just a flat out dick move.

chris98251

Reaction score
Don't tarnish the shield or Ditz Americas Team / Jonesey and company, everyone else is fair game to Goodell.

OtherNFCWestGuy

Reaction score
I'm new here guys, I come often to see how the other NFC team is doing. Promise I won't be posting all about the 9ers all the time but to complete this story. Gary Plummer, one bad ass 9er back in the day, wore a F* Dallas shirt under his jersey back in 1994 during the 1994 NFC Championship game between 9ers/Dallas. Kittle just paying homage to the history. Putting any playoffs aside, the 9ers had not had a night time Primetime game with Dallas since 1990. Seriously. Kittle was just feeling and enjoying the moment. Of course the NFL overreacts.

That aside, not worried about Dallas. You all are looking strong. Who knows what the football Gods have in store but we have a formidable appointment in you all. Best of luck the rest of the way.

Threedee

Reaction score

The greatest threat that the NFL has in it's arsenal is "we'll sick the refs on you."

balakoth

Reaction score
Damn, I might hate the Niners with a passion, but talk about worrying about the wrong things from the NFL. It's a damn t-shirt, calm your ti**, GODdell.
And to make it even more ridiculous, he wore it UNDER his jersey. Talk about a reach.
No Fun League, indeed.
So everyone accepts some words said to a side line for a fine.. but a direct... media view of what you are saying is ok?