NFL Network...Reggie Bush...

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
dbmack":7eb2g6cd said:
Sports Hernia":7eb2g6cd said:
FlyingGreg":7eb2g6cd said:
He married a frigging Kardashian succubus. His critical evaluation skills are terrible.
Close the thread, we have a winner right there! ^
He never married Kim Kardashian. He should get half a credit for that.

Funny how that family got basically famous and important from 2 NFL RBs....OJ and Bush

Also ironically...BOTH were USC RBs

jlwaters1

Reaction score
The lazy criticism is to attack the OL. But in reality the starting lineup is pretty much set.. With Brown, Pocic, Britt, Fluker, and Ifedi.... With only Fluker and Ifedi really really being in jeopardy of not starting.. I'm not convinced anyone will unseat these guys.

This was a poor tackle draft class and that would have been our biggest need.. So I don't think them not drafting OL early is a valid crtisicm.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
We did invest heavily into the O line, just took a while, we got addition by subtraction, no Bevell and no Cable, you can't invest more heavily then getting rid of your dual OC's and O line coach.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Why is he even evaluating drafts? He is more well known for being Kim K's ex rather than a former football player.

chris98251

Reaction score
2_0_6":1d3npofg said:
Why is he even evaluating drafts? He is more well known for being Kim K's ex rather than a former football player.

Or handing back his Heisman, causeing USC's record to be espunged and Pete to leave USC., but who's paying attention right :)

The Breh

Reaction score
I don't know when this aired originally but tonight (Sunday) I've heard Reggie say more than a few times that Penny is the new Beast Mode.
His, now, favorite 1st round pick.
He seems genuinely jacked about him.

original poster

Reaction score
If Seattle still struggles with the offensive line by the end of the season and the run game never gets going, John and Pete will have no excuses. This class was strong early on interior offensive lineman.

I am expecting the line to improve ten fold under Solari, though. Also, as I've said on here previously, I think Ifedi is going to see the biggest jump in performance.

getnasty

Reaction score
I find it hard to argue with the guy, our OL has been the worst in the league and were hoping a coaching change and swapping one first round bust for another is gonna clear up the problem? On the other hand we suck at drafting OL so I'm not to mad.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
I'm not putting any stock about his grade for Seattle's draft. I thought it was a great draft for this team. There's a lot to be excited about. Penny, Green, Flowers, Shaq, Dickson should all be starters by seasons end. I really want to see if Flowers can make the conversion from safety to corner. He seems like the perfect CB for this team.

I think the O-line has workable pieces with high upside. If anyone knows anything about Seahawks football, (which Bush probably doesn't), it's that Cable was a huge problem. HUGE problem. Let's see how it works out with the pieces this team has and a new line coach.

ivotuk

Reaction score
original poster":33xnpzvg said:
If Seattle still struggles with the offensive line by the end of the season and the run game never gets going, John and Pete will have no excuses. This class was strong early on interior offensive lineman.

I am expecting the line to improve ten fold under Solari, though. Also, as I've said on here previously, I think Ifedi is going to see the biggest jump in performance.

And with what picks do we choose all of these "early interior offensive linemen?" We just didn't have the luxury. Especially with all the draft capital we've invested recently.

I'm not worried about the Offensive line. It will be just fine. But we desperately needed a talented, and healthy running back. An offensive line is no good without someone to run behind it.

One of the reasons Russell is running around back there is because of Cable's "get to the 2nd level, and learn all 5 line positions" coaching. I lost count of how many times I saw a Tackle or Guard not even attempt to block the man in front of the, but instead, go for the Linebacker. Then that person was in Russell's face. I still can't fathom that kind of coaching.

mikeak

Reaction score
My concern with the O-line is actually not as much with starters as how thin it is. Last year we called Fant getting injured as a major bad break....

Fant the guy who shouldn’t have played as a rookie.

So again we have zero room for injuries. On the other hand Solaris dealt with this last year for the Giants and did it a lot better than Cable