Devin Bush - Playing with Wagner "A dream come true"

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
"Me and my dad were actually talking about it when I signed to Seattle," Bush remarked. "Bobby was still out there in free agency and we were just playing around saying it was always a possibility. And once that happened, it was kind of like a dream come true. A potential Hall of Famer and to be able to play alongside of him, I can't ask for any better situation than that."

Hopefully he can get back to form. He was a menace on the field in college. Hoping for good things from the young man.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
"Me and my dad were actually talking about it when I signed to Seattle," Bush remarked. "Bobby was still out there in free agency and we were just playing around saying it was always a possibility. And once that happened, it was kind of like a dream come true. A potential Hall of Famer and to be able to play alongside of him, I can't ask for any better situation than that."

Hopefully he can get back to form. He was a menace on the field in college. Hoping for good things from the young man.

If we got Jalen Carter, wouldn’t we put him there? Or do we assume he’s Poona 2.0?

sdog1981

Reaction score
I wouldn't say I like the fact he was 15 when Bobby was making a name for himself.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
He could probably play the edge in a true 3-4, but the hawks still use 4 down lineman a lot. Bush would probably play a stand up OLB position in a 3-4 I'd think, although he is kind of small..

BASF

Reaction score
Where would we play jalen in a base 3-4 besides nt or Ilb? Or are we supposing he’s a edge type?
Jalen Carter will be a 4i for the Seahawks. So, 3-4 DE is the easiest way to describe where he will play. Bush on the other hand is an ILB, so his signing has no bearing on drafting Carter.

OP
OP
Mistashoesta

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
If we got Jalen Carter, wouldn’t we put him there? Or do we assume he’s Poona 2.0?

He (Jalen)would be a DE. Like Jarran Reed will be. In a 4-3 they would be DT's and be inside with more traditional DE's outside of them (Taylor, Avril, Clemmons). But in a 3-4 they'd be on the outside of the dline as bigger DE's with a Mone/Poona type at the NT position.