NFL Network

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
On the NFL Network tracker across the bottom, they list preseason schedules for each game, headline news and camps for each team. Almost. There are 31 teams listed under the camp folder. Anyone care to guess which team is missing?! I noticed this a few days ago and figured it was just a glitch of sorts. Still missing. It’s not like they have 132 teams to keep track of! 32 teams. They have 31/32. Pretty good percentage I guess but come on man!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Shoot, I'm still trying to find out why Good Morning Football is so highly rated. It is horrific. They try to be a comedy show more than they just want to talk football. And often is not even watchable.

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":18o5uvfi said:
Shoot, I'm still trying to find out why Good Morning Football is so highly rated. It is horrific. They try to be a comedy show more than they just want to talk football. And often is not even watchable.

Horrific is being kind with words!

They should rename it to goodbye breakfast.... :pukeface: :pukeface:

:lol:

getnasty

Reaction score
I specifically tune in for Kay Adams and enjoy every minute of it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
+1 on Kay Adams...

I watch Total Access after work every day and it's hilarious how far they go to avoid anything Seahawks. They should rename their Training Camp coverage "2 Hour Browns, Cowboys and Patriots Love Fest". Sprinkle in the Raiders and a couple other teams and you would think it's like an 8 team league.

:pukeface:

Seymour

Reaction score
Sadly.....Sherman, Lynch and Bennett and their drama kept us in the conversation more than anything football ever did.

I'll gladly take that underdog role and the cow chip on the shoulder to the playoffs anyday! :irishdrinkers: