NFL Officially Announces 2014 Opponents

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":285i4heg said:
I am going to try and go to the Kansas City game.

Be careful. I went to a game there a while back, their fans don't provide a very warm welcome if you aren't wearing red! We got booed, sworn at, and things thrown at us everywhere we went. Especially outside in the tailgate area. wasn't quite as bad once we got inside. And, unfortunately the Hawks didn't win the game and they got really nasty on our way out of there.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3alwcwlv said:
Definitely a tougher schedule than this year!

Always such a foolish statement. In August of 2013.. this schedule looked like sheer hell and wound up being one of the weakest in football.

A lot can and will change with the opponents on our schedule. Some will be better than we think, some will be a lot worse.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SEAHAWKBLITZ":1s4lmb2g said:
KCHawkGirl":1s4lmb2g said:
I am going to try and go to the Kansas City game.

Be careful. I went to a game there a while back, their fans don't provide a very warm welcome if you aren't wearing red! We got booed, sworn at, and things thrown at us everywhere we went. Especially outside in the tailgate area. wasn't quite as bad once we got inside. And, unfortunately the Hawks didn't win the game and they got really nasty on our way out of there.
Point taken but I can handle drunk guys well enough. Even so I'll be careful.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the manningfaces as the noise makes their ears bleed.

chris98251

Reaction score
We won't know how tough till after the hiring of coaches and Free Agents signings. Everything can change at the drop of a hat until then.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3do6uf3o said:
Bigpumpkin":3do6uf3o said:
Definitely a tougher schedule than this year!

Always such a foolish statement. In August of 2013.. this schedule looked like sheer hell and wound up being one of the weakest in football.

A lot can and will change with the opponents on our schedule. Some will be better than we think, some will be a lot worse.

My statement was based on this year's performance. Your statement is based on pure speculation!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
McGruff":128obkta said:
Of course, the toughest competition still looks to come from our own division, but two significant questions face our NFC west rivals this offseason .. .

1. Can Carson Palmer play at a high level for another year?

2. When does age begin to take its toll on that Niners defense?
The answer to #2 is next week. :)

raisethe3

Reaction score
dopeboy206":3kfloxkr said:
3 years in a row at freakin Carolina? Are u f'n serious?

This is what I was thinking as well. Also, OP, how do you know if they're home games or away games? I am not talking about the NFC West games (obviously). What made you reach that conclusions on whether we get those home/away? Interesting.

James in PA

Reaction score
Hmmm. Let me guess:
@ St Louis 10 am
@ Washington 10 am
@ Philly 10 am
@ Carolina 10 am
@ KC 10 am

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Well the Mariners aren't scheduled for the 7th. So hopefully we can finally open at home for a change.

And yes, they are playing on the 4th ( a Thursday ) for those who are curious.

chris98251

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2wlgcbcf said:
At Carolina AGAIN!? Come on, NFL. Bet it's at 10am again too.

2 division champs? I think it will be a late game with Wilson and Newton and both defenses being the hook. Sunday night.

rastahawk

Reaction score
Finally, the Seahawks have come back to Saaan Dieeeego!

Charger stadium is about an hour from my house so I am definitely gonna rep the 12th man.

el capitan

Reaction score
James in PA":3q4ul1in said:
Hmmm. Let me guess:
@ St Louis 10 am
@ Washington 10 am
@ Philly 10 am
@ Carolina 10 am
@ KC 10 am

I can't wait until the Rams give up on St Louis and move back to Los Angeles so we don't have to keep playing them at 10am.
At the very least somebody should point out to the morons who put the leagues schedule together that these clowns play in the NFC WEST, it's such BS that nearly every time we go there it's an early kickoff.