NFL Schedule out on 20th updated..again.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Jerhawk":xavr4pma said:
Looks like the schedule will come out 4/18 now

As there hasn't been an official announcement for when they are releasing it, I'd look for it late next week. Probably have an announcement show at 7pm ET on the NFL network and maybe ESPN as well. They have historically released it on Thursday's, so it's looking like next Thursday at 7 pm ET is the likeliest release date.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ya...whatever. Kinda glad it did not come out today after all......ugh.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to see when we get that Packers away game. The sooner we get that loss out the way, the better.

That's the only game I'm concerned about this season tbh. Especially after last season's meltdown in Lambeau

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I know why it was not yesterday now. I recall seeing that the WNBA had their draft start yesterday evening. Gotta go with mass potential viewership. Glad tho, I am under the weather...and it is snowing hard right now.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I haven't really been too anxious for the schedule to come out the past few years, because I knew I wasn't going to be able to fly in to attend a game, but this year, I just might be able to fly down for a game, so I'm definitely excited for the schedule to come out so I can get an idea of which game I may come down for.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Jerhawk":16b08hm4 said:
I'm looking forward to see when we get that Packers away game. The sooner we get that loss out the way, the better.

That's the only game I'm concerned about this season tbh. Especially after last season's meltdown in Lambeau

Don't the Packers typically slump early in the season? Could be a win if the game is between Week 4-8.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":bd76rbwy said:
Jerhawk":bd76rbwy said:

Don't the Packers typically slump early in the season? Could be a win if the game is between Week 4-8.

Good point. As long as that game isn't in November or December.
Hopefully the team goes in there so pist off, they pull one out

HawkGA

Reaction score
Also, I was reading an article that said after his break-up, Rodgers is spending time with fashion designers rather than working out with his teammates. Always good for chemistry!

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawkGA":s9mrgszr said:
Also, I was reading an article that said after his break-up, Rodgers is spending time with fashion designers rather than working out with his teammates. Always good for chemistry!

Oops...posted this at packerchat.....LMAO.

Rainmaker

Reaction score
HawkGA":2l5ydg1c said:
Jerhawk":2l5ydg1c said:

I believe we lost to the Packers in week 2 back in '15 and then in mid--December this past season, so we're equal opportunity losers at Lambeau.

The Sounders have Sunday home games week 1 (Sept 10th) and then October 15th and 22nd. Thus, those are all likely road weeks or a bye, unless they try to fit in a Thursday night home game.

Josea16

Reaction score
HawkGA":1qkcos00 said:
It's widely speculated by many and pretty much believed by not much less that he's gay. His hatred of his brother that is nowhere near as successful athletically and of his family, that has done or said NOTHING bad about him proves volumes of he's trying to hide something nobody cares about anymore. Do your thing Erin it isn't 1950-70 anymore.

He's pretty handsome in a metrosexual way. He should go with it like Beckham/Posh Spice or just come out like a man like Right Said Fred. I'm Too Sexy and leave it to the real haters to show themselves as the assholes they are. Either choice leaves more women for me to try and date. So win win. :mrgreen:

RiverDog

Reaction score
Rainmaker":tkpzc1yu said:
HawkGA":tkpzc1yu said:
Jerhawk":tkpzc1yu said:

I believe we lost to the Packers in week 2 back in '15 and then in mid--December this past season, so we're equal opportunity losers at Lambeau.

I don't "worry" about any team until about 4 weeks into the regular season let alone before we've even had the draft. As much as rosters turn over, it's very hard to handicap an NFL schedule in advance of the regular season and even then it's still a crap shoot. Last season we headed into the stretch run (post Thanksgiving) with the weakest schedule in the league yet we managed to screw up not only HFA but a first round bye as well.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Let us play the rams first game on the road so we can get that one out of the way.
Somehow they find a way to lose that one

kidhawk

Reaction score
It's now official. NFL will release the schedule on Thursday April 20 at 8 pm Eastern (5 pm Pacific). It's exclusively on NFL Network and NFL.com, but it will be up on every football site almost immediately thereafter.

[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000800770/article/2017-nfl-schedule-to-be-released-thursday[/urltargetblank]

gowazzu02

Reaction score
seahawksny":2pff7l1l said:
Let us play the rams first game on the road so we can get that one out of the way.
Somehow they find a way to lose that one

Let's hope that trend left with Jeff Fischer.......

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The Cards got Jimmy-Jacked by the schedule makers. 5 10am games plus a London game.
Yeouch! I'd be pissed if I were them.