NFL warns Lynch of 15-yard penalty for crotch grabbing

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I think the discount double check done by Rodgers is an obscene gesture. Anyone disagrees?I mean watch his hands and hi heap.

Reaction score
I was fine with Lynch's statement as long as it only cost him money.
But, if it costs the team yards, it violates rule one of "Pete's Rules".

Pete's rules:
1--Protect the team
2--No whining, no complaining, no excuses
3--Be early

I'm gonna guess that Pete has a little "father/son" chat with him.

Go Hawks,
BillA

bigDhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":351av30c said:
...Blandino told Paolantonio that if Lynch grabs his crotch after scoring a touchdown, “that means they will kick off from the 20 yard line."

So the NFL is assuming Lynch will score touchdowns in the Super Bowl. On that point I'll give them credit for being brilliant.

gulliver

Reaction score
Now that they've officially levied a fine at NFCCG hero Chris Matthews for this, the NFL is starting to look really bad/small IMO.

The Pats can apparently get away with cheating for weeks, months, seasons, decades... and "we'll talk about it in the offseason." But ML or an ST guy clutches his groin for a split-second in a moment of celebration, and suddenly they're going to bring the hammer down before they can un-clutch their junk?

With all the other scandals the NFL has put itself in this year, this is just a bad, bad look for them.

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/559480952770920448[/tweet]

Get it while you can!

BocciHawk

Reaction score
jake206":2w9x9he0 said:

Get it while you can!

It's Out Of Stock now and no image.

chris98251

Reaction score
BocciHawk":1ned3xig said:
jake206":1ned3xig said:

Get it while you can!

It's Out Of Stock now and no image.

Of course it is, the NFL has to do damage control there also.

kidhawk

Reaction score
who pays the fine when Katy Perry grabs her crotch at halftime?

Throwing a flag would be ludacris. There is no penalty. If that is a penalty than so is the belly roll.

I hope he does it and they flag it then we kickoff from the 20 and hit the returner so hard the ball flies out and into the endzone where we recover for a TD

ivotuk

Reaction score
furi0usbee":1kle68kz said:
Largent80":1kle68kz said:
What's. Next, illegal farting

Why not live up to the standard Steve Largent set for himself and his team. I can understand if your aren't so fluent that you don't (can't) want to speak to reporters, but to degrade yourself and your team? I'd respect this guy more if he matched each fine with a donation to 'Make A Wish Foundation', at least something good would come out of stupidity.

How much of your paycheck do you donate to charity? If you matched what Marshawn donates to Fam First Foundation, then maybe you'd earn more respect.

People find it so easy to attack players while completely ignoring the good that players do.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kidhawk":2b5ggvbh said:
who pays the fine when Katy Perry grabs her crotch at halftime?
I am quite sure that Lynch will be fined for her gesture and the Hawks will be penalized on the kick off.
That's Rog and Deano's way.

They need to get their OWN HOUSE IN ORDER first! One parties on Jerruh Jones' party bus, the other parties with Robert Kraft during the AFCCG. Seems like a CONFLICT OF INTEREST, no? Maybe these a$$clowns need to start fining themselves for "actions detrimental to the game"?

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Has anyone at NFL FO ever watched a baseball game? If not, they may have heart attacks watching all of the crotch touching going on in every single baseball game. This is nothing more than an NFL vendetta against the Beast and the Hawks. Pure BS. The Seahawks are going to crush Brady & literally "deflate his balls" for him, big time.

Seahawks 43, Patriots Cheaters 3, Brady won't even play much in the 2-nd half, 'cause his balls hurt so bad.

olyfan63

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":1e4ls8wt said:
What if he grabs someone else's crotch - is that a penalty?

No, it's definitely not a penalty to grab an opponent's crotch, at least not if you're Michael Bennett. I have indisputable visual, photographic evidence. Alright, someone post the pic of Michael Bennett doing exactly this on a Panthers lineman on one of Kam Chancellor's FG block-attempt-jump plays vs the Panthers. It was no wonder Kam could jump him so easily, the dude was doubled over in pain.

Bennett should definitely get fined for that crotch grab on the Panthers FG team lineman, plus he should have to pay the gal's medical bills to help her complete her surgery and hormone therapy, now that her NFL career has gotta be over.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Vancanhawksfan":2217i3p0 said:
Someone needs to tweet Marshawn, and let him know that if he scores a touchdown, that every single 12 watching on the planet will grab their nuts on his behalf!!!!

It's official. On every BeastMode TD, or even every 15+ yard run, every 12 at the game MUST grab their crotch and jump up and down while yelling "Beast, Beast, Beast!!!"

Everyone in Seahawks bars in the Pac NW, hell, all over the world, must engage in this same celebration. So you guys in F.X. McCrorys, or The Lodge, or wherever, any big play by Marshawn, you know what to do!!

Hint: If you've forgotten... On every BeastMode TD, or even every 15+ yard run, every 12, EVERYWHERE, **MUST** grab their crotch and jump up and down while yelling "Beast, Beast, Beast!!!"

VanCanHawksFan, would you go ahead and start a new thread already, call it: "Required BeastMode cheer for all 12's during SB 49", and encourage people to pledge their support in doing this cheer during the game?

P.S. It's perfectly allowed to do this cheer when Marshawn gains 2 yards, carrying 5 Patriots with him, on a 3rd and 1 for a first down. It's about the "BEEEEAAAAASSSSSTTTT!!!" in the play, not just the yardage. But for sure, 100% participation on every BeastMode TD, with intensity and enthusiasm.

olyfan63

Reaction score
JSeahawks":a26wv7am said:
Wonder how much he'd get fined if he put something like this on the back of his jersey. Think it would be pretty fitting, and pretty epic. Just change "He" to "Rog" or "The Man".

He Hate Me Las Vegas Outlaws 2001 XFL zpseb7b4161

Good one!!
I vote for "Rog Hate Me".

tom sawyer

Reaction score
So if he holds his palm out six inches away and makes a squeeze motion a couple times WITHOUT TOUCHING himself after a TD - he would get his point across, piss off the league and no reprisals?!! Hey Marshawn! I gotta idea for you.