NFL WEMBLEY!!

LyndseyG

Reaction score
Thank you Channel 4!!

I have Gamepass but the signal just isn't strong enough to watch live where we are so it's all archive games....

But tonight I got to see my first EVER live game!! :229031_thewave:

Okay it was the Vikings v Steelers. I would have been over the moon if it was the Hawks!!

Actually I quite like the Vikings so I was happy to see them win!

Mr Goodell, can Seattle come over to play next season?? Pwetty please??

chris98251

Reaction score
LyndseyG":2q0l8igk said:
Thank you Channel 4!!

I have Gamepass but the signal just isn't strong enough to watch live where we are so it's all archive games....

But tonight I got to see my first EVER live game!! :229031_thewave:

Okay it was the Vikings v Steelers. I would have been over the moon if it was the Hawks!!

Actually I quite like the Vikings so I was happy to see them win!

Mr Goodell, can Seattle come over to play next season?? Pwetty please??

Nothing against you all across the lake but NO, that would cost us a home feild game most likely and the NFL has a habit of screwing us Seattle Fans enough as it is.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
It's BS teams have to lose a home game to feed Roger's global domination plan.

toadie_uk

Reaction score
I see the dislike from the team that loses a home game, but, as you can see from the growing UK contingent on here, we're a big and ever-growing market. I'd love to see the Seahawk's over here, but hopefully only for an 'away' game. I think they're steering cleer of West Coast teams though...

Interesting side note, and not to thread jack, but if - as has been mentioned in passing (way down the line) the UK got a franchise, would you jump ship and support them?

I'd pray they were AFC and split my support most likely

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah they could call them the Redcoats and the fantasy Super Bowl could be the Patriots vs the Redcoats.

OrFan

Reaction score
While I do appreciate the support from over there, I disagree with any games being played outside of the country. It is after all the National Football League, not the international football league.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
toadie_uk":1tii676a said:
I see the dislike from the team that loses a home game, but, as you can see from the growing UK contingent on here, we're a big and ever-growing market. I'd love to see the Seahawk's over here, but hopefully only for an 'away' game. I think they're steering cleer of West Coast teams though...

Interesting side note, and not to thread jack, but if - as has been mentioned in passing (way down the line) the UK got a franchise, would you jump ship and support them?

I'd pray they were AFC and split my support most likely

Good question. Maybe its a little different for me cos I'm Irish and not British, but no def not. I love the Hawks and wouldn't bail on em for a team closer to home, if that was the case I may aswell support an East Cost team, negatory good sir.

toadie_uk

Reaction score
I certainly wouldn't bail, but obviously the Brit/English/London team would be my firm 2nd team and I'd root for them in all but Seahawk's games

@Orfan... the counter argument to that is that Superbowl winners call themselves World Champions? Just playing devil's advocate :les:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
toadie_uk":1zshzy6e said:
I certainly wouldn't bail, but obviously the Brit/English/London team would be my firm 2nd team and I'd root for them in all but Seahawk's games

@Orfan... the counter argument to that is that Superbowl winners call themselves World Champions? Just playing devil's advocate :les:

And adding a team in London justifies the World Champion moniker? Ha. Also, Super Bowl champions gets used waaaay more than World Champions.

toadie_uk

Reaction score
It would be a start as they actually beat someone in the 'world' rather than just the USA. The 'National' Football League argument was semantics so I countered it with semantics of my own.

And, because I'm too meek to ever want to appear confrontational, let me add - Go Hawks! :)

Sturm

Reaction score
Seanhawk":33v9vf94 said:
It's BS teams have to lose a home game to feed Roger's global domination plan.

Exactly. Screw Goodel.

KEWASTEES

Reaction score
My good friend attended this game ans had tix on the 50 yard line.

OP
OP
LyndseyG

LyndseyG

Reaction score
@Toadie_uk, I wouldn't bail but I would follow them and root for them...

@Orfan, I just wanna see the Hawks over here... Where's the "batt my eyelids" emote?? :D

@Kewastees, I'm jealous! :D

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I wouldnt give a shit about a London based NFL team. I can't see why some want to push it. Those who support NFL would by and large already have loyalties to existing teams.

I'm not that fussed about the Wembley games either. I'd go and watch the Seahawks (or the Dolphins at a push) but none of the previous games have made me want to go along.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1o6osrqj said:
And I suppose she isn't Miss Universe, either?

Have you *seen* the female xyrickzics of the planet Zrag? They're built like tanks...

Latest posts