Nick Vannett

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
nanomoz":1rryxl81 said:
Riemersma was a heck of an all-around TE. Cool story. Didn't know he played QB.
Oh Yeah!! Jay was a Beast at QB in HS. Until Kirk Cousins came along, he was the best local QB ever out on the Southwestern side of Michigan. Jay was being recruited hard for both BB and FB. He literally had to just pick a sport. He was getting a scholarship at a big time school. The cool thing is: I got to watch both Jay and Kirk play High School football. Jay picked the right school and Kirk didn't. :rumble: GoBlue!! and Spartans can kiss my butt.

http://www.hollandsentinel.com/spor...-high-school-athletes-in-holland-area-history

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
chris98251":17p1o58x said:
MontanaHawk05":17p1o58x said:
chris98251":17p1o58x said:
Well maybe and I say this with a truck load of salt, we can bring Vannett in on red zone plays and spread Graham out as a WR or the slot, well I can dream anyway, to obvious of a move to utilize your talent and give the defense a look of run and pass and not predictable.

Oh, great. Just what we need - MORE bitching about Bevell not throwing to Graham.

Well I have two cheeks you can pucker up and kiss, personnel usage and packages have been a issue and this is about Vannett and what he can bring and fits within the context of being able to get more red zone points, which is why we brought Graham here in the first place.

Also it is not just Graham I said a Run and pass look not being predictable, Graham on the edge or in a slot where he gets a free release would be a huge advantage, the Run would not have the defense stacked when our offense is giving a more pure run look and we can get a pop inside much better with the Linebackers having to respect pass as well.

Be careful, that water your walking on can turn to quicksand as well.

Oh great, more reasons to be accused of "getting cute" by trying to line up one package and shifting into another, as if they wouldn't see that coming...

This offense simply cannot win according to the schizophrenic analysis on this board.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
It's just 3 or 4 that have their nose out of joint. Don't worry.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Seahwkgal":3kfajpnz said:
nanomoz":3kfajpnz said:
Riemersma was a heck of an all-around TE. Cool story. Didn't know he played QB.
Oh Yeah!! Jay was a Beast at QB in HS. Until Kirk Cousins came along, he was the best local QB ever out on the Southwestern side of Michigan. Jay was being recruited hard for both BB and FB. He literally had to just pick a sport. He was getting a scholarship at a big time school. The cool thing is: I got to watch both Jay and Kirk play High School football. Jay picked the right school and Kirk didn't. :rumble: GoBlue!! and Spartans can kiss my butt.

http://www.hollandsentinel.com/spor...-high-school-athletes-in-holland-area-history

Damn, small world. I remember Riem now. That article is just awesome!