Niners Give Patriots 2nd Rd for Garoppolo

NINEster

Reaction score
Maulbert":2zx0mpii said:
NINEster":2zx0mpii said:
Love how hard people put Marvin to work defending a very good QB.

"He's only a 2nd round QB....coulda got a first rounder next year"....

All of this from a fanbase with a 5'6" guy from the 3rd round.

Funny.

From limited action in 2 games, the Jimmy G eye test already looks very good.

The only question I have in my mind with Garoppolo is how many games will it take for him to better than Wilson. Probably 1 - 1.5 season's worth for the actual playing ability, and another season perhaps for the production. Can't match up immediately without the horses.

Shouldn't take too long based on how fast Kap overtook Wilson with a half season head start of game experience, and only an extra season of practice experience.

What a homer. Kaepernick was never better than Wilson by any metric. Keep believing your little delusions. If Kaepernick was so good, why isn't he still in Santa Clara? 4-20 in his last 24 starts. Just keep believing Janeane Garofolo is going to save your team. It's the only miserable hope you'll have as your team slides to another top 3 pick. Only an idiot would legitimately suggest he'll be better than Wilson based on a 2 game sample size.

LMFAO.

I love the Garofolo quip.

We'll revisit in 2 months and then 2 years.

EDIT: Shanahan just said the Niners playbook takes two years to master. Might need a little more time.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
NINEster":1uapg6a5 said:
Shouldn't take too long based on how fast Kap overtook Wilson with a half season head start of game experience, and only an extra season of practice experience.

Holy shit, do 9ers fans still think Kaep was better than Wilson? LOL.

Kaep could throw the ball really hard at his first read and run really fast in a straight line. I guess he's better than RW at those two things :roll:

adeltaY

Reaction score
Wow. Kaep was getting better but he was never close to as good as Wilson. I discount the Niners lol worthy record because they suck and it wasn't all Kaep fault. BTW the Browns may be 1-23 under Hue but the Niners have been 2-22 in the same period LOL.

The only QBs better than Wilson have been in the league for much longer than he has. Except Dak.

rlkats

Reaction score
My QB is better. No mine is better. No mine is better. Hahahahaha. Thanks all I needed a good read today. All I read is slurp gulp and slurp. Hahahahaha

One QB has done NOTHING yet (Garoppolo)
One can’t get a job (Kapercrap)
The other has a winning record and a Super Bowl in this Decade.

Um the pinball machine says TILT lol

chris98251

Reaction score
Grab a Ho is I think being envisioned as Mattie Ice in the Mouse's eyes, Daddies The Rat by the way. We will watch this unfold, Ryan did not have a division like this to hone his skill set, Panthers were terrible for a long time, Bucs a disaster, Saints not a real punishing team on defense since Bounty Gate. He was able to grow and learn pretty safely.

Grab a Ho is going to be going against 3 very good to decent defensive teams twice a year in his own division. In this division alone he will have to learn to just survive as the 49ers rebuild pretty much everything around him.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
9stertroll wrote:

+++++++++++++++++++++++

That’s some funny shit right there!
You may want to review their career stats to educate yourself on the topic.
Hint: it don’t look good for your guy “Captain One read and run”.

One guy is still playing, one guy is not.
One guy has got his team to the playoffs every year he has been in the league, one guy has not.
One guy went to back to back Super Bowls one guy did not.
One guy has a Super Bowl ring, one guy does not.

Do the math.

I know you are just trolling, but this was one of your worst efforts to date.
When you have other niner fans calling you out, it’s a lot like your team’s last couple of years, an epic failure!

Hope you are enjoying the Niners rebuild, we certainly are! :lol:

rlkats

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3hm6snfj said:
9stertroll wrote:

+++++++++++++++++++++++

One guy has got his team to the playoffs every year he has been in the league, one guy has not.

Do the math.

When you have other niner fans calling you out, it’s a lot like your team’s last couple of years, an epic failure!

Damn bud why so mean. Hahahaha.

I for one am enjoying the rebuild. It gives me time to venture out and make my business bigger lol. Jk seriously I think we are finally getting competent people in charge and in place. We just need to get the players. I hope Garoppolo is it. It will make the rebuild easier.

Josea16

Reaction score
rlkats":1yawe3mi said:
Sports Hernia":1yawe3mi said:
9stertroll wrote:

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Do the math.

I for one am enjoying the rebuild. It gives me time to venture out and make my business bigger lol. Jk seriously I think we are finally getting competent people in charge and in place. We just need to get the players. I hope Garoppolo is it. It will make the rebuild easier.
Interesting choice given the sample size is small. But the price is small and Cleveland has got to be pissed.

Josea16

Reaction score
NINEster":3e0fgywa said:
Maulbert":3e0fgywa said:
NINEster":3e0fgywa said:
Love how hard people put Marvin to work defending a very good QB.

"He's only a 2nd round QB....coulda got a first rounder next year"....

All of this from a fanbase with a 5'6" guy from the 3rd round.

Funny.

From limited action in 2 games, the Jimmy G eye test already looks very good.

The only question I have in my mind with Garoppolo is how many games will it take for him to better than Wilson. Probably 1 - 1.5 season's worth for the actual playing ability, and another season perhaps for the production. Can't match up immediately without the horses.

What a homer. Kaepernick was never better than Wilson by any metric. Keep believing your little delusions. If Kaepernick was so good, why isn't he still in Santa Clara? 4-20 in his last 24 starts. Just keep believing Janeane Garofolo is going to save your team. It's the only miserable hope you'll have as your team slides to another top 3 pick. Only an idiot would legitimately suggest he'll be better than Wilson based on a 2 game sample size.

LMFAO.

I love the Garofolo quip.

We'll revisit in 2 months and then 2 years.

EDIT: Shanahan just said the Niners playbook takes two years to master. Might need a little more time.
Correction: it took Matt Ryan two years to master, with JG it might take 5-10 years or after Wilson is retired and a 4-5 time Superbowl winner. The thing is the Seahawk organization is exactly like Dallas and San Francisco before the cap came in. Totally proactive not reactive.

Or worse being a zombie like Tom Brady or George Blanda and play until he's 50 and watch Wilson win like 7-8 Superbowl rings. Garrapolo is really good at watching just check out Brady on YouTube on the subject.

Should have paid the money for Cousins if they insist on not drafting a quarterback in a draft loaded with very probable tier 1 quarterbacks like 1983. But York is a dumbass as usual.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":3g03zv66 said:
Sports Hernia":3g03zv66 said:
9stertroll wrote:

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Do the math.

....and I thought that was my “nice material”. 8)
Unfortunately for cool niner fans like yourself Kats, the turd in the punchbowl is the guy running things; Jedthro.