Niners v DC

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Can think of absolutely no reason why RG3 is still in this game. Stat padding? What are they doing in DC?

minormillikin

Reaction score
DavidSeven":h20jbkun said:
Can think of absolutely no reason why RG3 is still in this game. Stat padding? What are they doing in DC?

He's not even producing in garbage time.

Mitch

Reaction score
Redskins, worse defense in the league. Offense isn't much better. Can't wait for Quinn and Long to dig Kaepernick a shallow grave next week!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Lololol!!!

"What was the difference Colin?"

CK:"We just made plays tonight".

Dilfer/Young: Colin played very well tonight, he was seeing the game a lot differently and has put the struggles behind him.

Papa Ray: Let's be honest, the reason Kaepernick played so well tonight was that he played the worst defense in the NFL.

Harbaugh:"Precision Execution" Lololol.

I am SO glad RW is a Seahawk.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3pxzic6b said:
Lololol!!!

Dilfer/Young: Colin played very well tonight, he was seeing the game a lot differently and has put the struggles behind him.

Papa Ray: Let's be honest, the reason Kaepernick played so well tonight was that he played the worst defense in the NFL.

Who would've thunk that Ray would be the voice of reason?

The Outfield

Reaction score
-The Glove-":prxq7pah said:
loafoftatupu":prxq7pah said:
Lololol!!!

Thank goodness. It's refreshing.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
It astounds me that the media's ignoring THREE dropped interceptions by the Benny Hill Redskins defense. This could easily have been a loss or at least a very tough game. What a joke.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":11bpnefh said:
It astounds me that the media's ignoring THREE dropped interceptions by the Benny Hill Redskins defense. This could easily have been a loss or at least a very tough game. What a joke.
It doesn't fit the story they want to tell. On the otherhand does RG3 have serious issues or what? This isn't a typical sophomore slump like Luck.

The Delf

Reaction score
I went to bed in the middle of the 3rd quarter (at that time it was ~4:00am for me). Glad to not have missed something important.

lobohawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3r59t45p said:
loafoftatupu":3r59t45p said:
Lololol!!!

Fluffing is a requirement for the talking heads per their station. Ray's still partially a player, so he hasn't figured it out yet.

hawk45

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2haxksln said:

Aren't they even a tiny bit worried about looking like idiots?

I mean hey guys, remember when Kaepernick looked like the 2nd coming of Montana against the awful Packer secondary in week one? Then remember what happened when he played decent defenses after that?

Now with Crabtree back I expect Kaepernick won't descend to the levels of putridity seen previously, but declaring everything fixed there seems a bit premature.