Njigba's separation

rjdriver

Reaction score
Thought this was awesome..

If already addressed or posted please delete.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
My $$ is on him finishing with double that in yards. Clearly Lockett, DK and our TE's will take the most focus of DC's from the initial games...only a matter of time that Geno starts to exploit that separation on a more regular basis. His twitch abilities are off the chart.

Something I appreciate about Geno compared to Russ is his ability to see the short/mid parts of the field. I always gave russ a pass due to his long game performances, but it's too hard to gameplan if you can't see the entire field consistently.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
My $$ is on him finishing with double that in yards. Clearly Lockett, DK and our TE's will take the most focus of DC's from the initial games...only a matter of time that Geno starts to exploit that separation on a more regular basis. His twitch abilities are off the chart.

Something I appreciate about Geno compared to Russ is his ability to see the short/mid parts of the field. I always gave russ a pass due to his long game performances, but it's too hard to gameplan if you can't see the entire field consistently.
Yeah 400 yards seem a bit light for his season. Dont know about double, but I'd say 600 is definitely doable.

I'm also really liking the over the middle and TE involvement in Geno's game.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
My mind/math says that’s like 6 yards per catch. That’s terrible. Hopefully we try and utilize the guy. The Rams 5th rounder already has like 25 catches, half of them against us.

cymatica

Reaction score
My mind/math says that’s like 6 yards per catch. That’s terrible. Hopefully we try and utilize the guy. The Rams 5th rounder already has like 25 catches, half of them against us.
This is what grinds my gears. The op proves that we should be utilizing JSN better especially considering what the Rams have done with Puka.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Jeez. It only seems more bleak when you actually get a calculator. Based on those #’s and 17 games. 4 catches per game for 23.5 yards per.