No way they play like this against Cowboys

Blitzer88

Reaction score
If our guys couldn't get up for a defacto playoff game and division deciding game what makes you think they will get up for a game against the Cowboys when playoffs are pretty much out of the question?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2wvfmjv3 said:
If our guys couldn't get up for a defacto playoff game and division deciding game what makes you think they will get up for a game against the Cowboys when playoffs are pretty much out of the question?

Because that's what good teams do. They rebound through effort, preparation and intensity.

And if they don't rebound and at least play well? Then it's time for a coaching change, and I've NEVER said that since Pete's been here. But this is a very important game for him to prove to us fan and Allen that he still has control over this team.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I might be in the minority here but this is the exact type of game and circumstances where we win . I’m taking the hawks this week no doubt we will win this one just a guy thing!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
If the Hawks couldn't get up for this game against the Rams, I have no confidence they will show up for either of our final 2 games.

original poster

Reaction score
The team no longer gets the benefit of the doubt with regards to optimism, they’re very much in prove it mode to me.

Hawks46

Reaction score
The way they respond after this game is going to tell us how much fire is left with these players.

Is there any pride left, or are they playing for contracts ?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I'm not sure they'll win another game. The players wont be in it like they should after the two consecutive beatings. They'll go through the motions and shrug their shoulders when its all said and done.

Rocket

Reaction score
If they play like the last two, and Dallas plays like last night, and at home, we'll probably poop the bed again.
Or we'll turn hurricane somehow and trounce them in Texas.

adeltaY

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3uj4le9a said:
I'd love to see this board if the Hawks win on Sunday. I doubt much crow would be consumed at all.

Dude, I get you don't like people being negative about the team and you make this kind of comment almost every week, but after yesterday's game, can you blame anyone? I think the Cowboys should be favored to beat us, not necessarily in a blowout, but why should we be favored? I sure as hell don't want us to lose, but we probably will.

KimboBlubbeus

Reaction score
This is an interesting game for Seattle. I have no idea how they will come out since I've always gotten the sense there was some frontrunning attitude to the team, which added to the fact that Pete Carroll is a "fun players coach" who doesn't seem to be the disciplinarian type, has given me a sense that things could possibly spiral out of control quickly whenever it was clear the era was over.

The main thing to watch out for in this game is what kind of effort will they give? The Cowboys will be tough because of their running attack, but Seattle definitely has the potential to keep it close. Will they? Or will they start barking and pointing fingers at each other as soon as adversity hits?

We'll have to find out. I don't think anybody knows for sure how they'll respond since this is new territory for this team.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Adelta, I've been plenty negative today after that crap show yesterday. And they should absolutely be underdogs on Sunday. Not my point at all, but oh well. Was more about the people who spout that they are going to lose almost every week, yet can't come on here and admit they were wrong. I'm just having fun with it anyway. We all have our own way of dealing w/the team and the ups and downs.
I enjoy the site. Win or lose, it's damn entertaining :irishdrinkers:

adeltaY

Reaction score
Fair enough. I'm going down to Dallas to see the game with some undergrad buddies. Happily only two are cowboys fans and we got a Texans fan, Cards fan who is also an Ms fan so he's wearing his Ichiro jersey, and I'll be wearing my Wilson jersey. Win or lose, it'll be an experience!

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
Zeke and his dumb half shirt and stupid haircut will run all over us! Might have 500 yards before the half! This Seahawks team has lost a wheel and it's time to trade in the car!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This team is too hard to predict, bipolar Hawks. Wouldn't be surprised w/a win at all. Still gotta' lace em up.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
If Bobby Wagner & KJ are "good to go", the running yards will be limited for Zeke, I'd guess he'll get less than 100-yds.

IF- Especially Wagner is the same as last week, 200 would likely be possible.

original poster

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2ni0mmm0 said:
God I hope they win, what will people even be able to do with themselves :irishdrinkers:

Makes the mods lives a whole lot easier I assure you :lol: