Non Geno Thread..Lets talk Bobo

Hawknight

Reaction score
Just kidding ...you can't talk about Bobo without including Geno :LOL: 🤪

Bobo's rookie 1st year we saw this dude play lights out..saw some exciting plays. 2nd year, didn't hear as much, but then again our offense sputtered last season it seemed. Does this guy have the potential to eventually replace Lockett? Was he a one year wonder or did we under utilize him? Thoughts?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
He was under utilized, but that couldn't be helped. Bobo is going to be a great #3 in the next season or two whenever Tyler goes.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I'm confused. Is this OP from the future? I thought last year was his first year?

First half of the season he was great, second half they stopped throwing him the ball for some reason

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I'm confused. Is this OP from the future? I thought last year was his first year?

First half of the season he was great, second half they stopped throwing him the ball for some reason
I wondered the same thing. If the OP already knows how Bobos second season went could you at least let us know how MM did in his first season as HC?

OP
OP
Hawknight

Hawknight

Reaction score
Sorry, I thought this was his second season..for some reason I thought he was there the 1st year when Geno took over for Russ

WarHawks

Reaction score
We all want more Bobo. Hopefully the new coaches can maximize his strengths. Give us more Bobo!

James in PA

Reaction score
He was deserving of more targets. I blame Waldron and the guy who was our starting QB for most of the year, ole what's his face.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought I was going crazy when I read this was his 2nd year in the OP?

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Sorry, I thought this was his second season..for some reason I thought he was there the 1st year when Geno took over for Russ

When you thought this was his 2nd year was did you think was the split between his 1st and 2nd year? Just confused when he was "lights out"

OP
OP
Hawknight

Hawknight

Reaction score
When you thought this was his 2nd year was did you think was the split between his 1st and 2nd year? Just confused when he was "lights out"
For some reason I thought there was a 1st great season when Geno 1st started vs a down 2nd season being last season.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Well if your a good OC like Coryell was with Fouts you can get everyone the ball, Muncie, Jefferson, Joiner, Winslow, all had Steller careers.

Who was their #3? Don't see him mentioned anywhere.

chris98251

Reaction score
Right in front of your face, Winslow. You have to know he was a phenom, speed and hands of a WR, hit you and block like a linebacker. Also they used FB's then so not many 3 WR sets.