Notice how RW never takes responsibility for his poor play.

strohmin

Reaction score
He's always been like this so it is no surprise but also he doesn't really care. He is getting paid.

balakoth

Reaction score
Notice how the same poster makes the same posts every day... without any actual fact behind it

Yes a few throws he could have made... but... to discount some clear violations of some basic shit?

Gimme a break kiddo. Go home you are drunk like always

OP
OP
K

K.J WRIGHT

Diggs press conference was just the opposite.....that's a MAN.

hawksmode

Reaction score
balakoth":22co5fye said:
Notice how the same poster makes the same posts every day... without any actual fact behind it

Yes a few throws he could have made... but... to discount some clear violations of some basic $h!t?

Gimme a break kiddo. Go home you are drunk like always

His one sentence pretty much sums it up.... :2thumbs:

Tusc2000

Reaction score
For a fan site, there are an awful lot of haters around here.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I'm done with Russ i'm done with Pete. Fire Pete trade Russ this era is over it's time to rebuild.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":1zxf5u7o said:
I'm done with Russ i'm done with Pete. Fire Pete trade Russ this era is over it's time to rebuild.

I'm with you on this but also fire JS

5thgen

Reaction score
JS should be the first to go. He has done sh!t with our first rounders.

As for Wilson, I'd be happy if we can get a second rounder for him. No more excuses after yesterday's game. The guy had time to cook dinner in the pocket last night.
Teams have figured him out by containing him in the pocket with cover 2. He is terrible with timed routes and was only successful with broken/extended plays.

Lastly, players don't trust Pete anymore. He's a dinosaur and should retire.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
After every game he says that’s on me and that he wishes he could have some throws back. After literally every loss. You can go on YouTube and rewatch it for yourself.

To me, Russ should absolutely not give a damn what you, or any Seattle fan thinks anymore. He’s played his heart out for this team for 9.5 years and you’re practically spitting on him at this point. He should demand a trade, flip the bird, and never set foot in Lumen field again unless he’s on the opposing team. Ungrateful fan base who has never loved or embraced him, no matter how good he’s been to this team and the community. It’s time.

I love my Hawks and will root for Geno, Matt Ryan, or whoever we get on this team. But I’m tired of witnessing the disgusting manner in which a notable portion of this fan base has treated him since he’s been drafted. And there was never a thing he could do to earn respect, even when he led the league in touchdowns, played through injuries. Nope, bye Russ. Some of us here aren’t going to dismiss you as arrogant when other QBs like Mayfield, Rodgers, and Brady get praised for being even more arrogant. Hopefully the next fan base will treat you in the same way any other tall, “blue collar American” would be treated.

OP
OP
K

K.J WRIGHT

Wilson should have shut his mouth in the off season. He started the whole fiasco. Screw him!!

OP
OP
K

K.J WRIGHT

Scorpion05":33wga1gk said:
After every game he says that’s on me and that he wishes he could have some throws back. After literally every loss. You can go on YouTube and rewatch it for yourself.

To me, Russ should absolutely not give a damn what you, or any Seattle fan thinks anymore. He’s played his heart out for this team for 9.5 years and you’re practically spitting on him at this point. He should demand a trade, flip the bird, and never set foot in Lumen field again unless he’s on the opposing team. Ungrateful fan base who has never loved or embraced him, no matter how good he’s been to this team and the community. It’s time.

I love my Hawks and will root for Geno, Matt Ryan, or whoever we get on this team. But I’m tired of witnessing the disgusting manner in which a notable portion of this fan base has treated him since he’s been drafted. And there was never a thing he could do to earn respect, even when he led the league in touchdowns, played through injuries. Nope, bye Russ. Some of us here aren’t going to dismiss you as arrogant when other QBs like Mayfield, Rodgers, and Brady get praised for being even more arrogant. Hopefully the next fan base will treat you in the same way any other tall, “blue collar American” would be treated.

Relax turbo...you're taking this way too serious? :D Are you on the pay roll ? :p

IndyHawk

Reaction score
K.J WRIGHT":2tq18xhy said:
Scorpion05":2tq18xhy said:

Relax turbo...you're taking this way too serious? :D Are you on the pay roll ? :p
Is he John63s Twin?
The QB he loves is getting over $2 million a game..He should be playing like it.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Scorpion05":3tbmwf1x said:

F$$k YES!!!

Word!!!

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Scorpion05":1nh6g401 said:

Amen

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Russell's a robot with the press, he's never going to let us into any sort of real conversation with how he thinks he played, or the issues he has year to year, or even game to game.

But anyone watching can see that this year has shook Russell, and affected his confidence. Which IMO is a BIG part of his game. He's like a basketball point guards, he desperately needs that confidence to get him into a comfortable rhythm and tempo to make all the throws he (and we) know he can make.

We haven't seen that since the 1st half of the Titans game. Timid, shook, uncertain, not confident.

That's Russell's 2021 season in a nutshell.

toffee

Reaction score
There are a knowledgeable few members like John63 and Fade that knows how Pete's system has been destroying Russ, and how Russ' suffering. quite sure they can explain why Russ's season hasn't been as spectacular as his other seasons.

John63

Reaction score
Scorpion05":1ixowexr said:

This^^^

LTH

Reaction score
Scorpion05":1l970wae said:

I don't think that Russ is above constructive criticism of his play but at the same time I agree that I don't think Seattle fans have treated him with enough respect, as I have made posts that he needs to improve in some areas from my opinion. but the disrespect is uncalled for and the same goes for people talking crap about Carroll and Penny and Collier and the list goes on...most of this fan base is not patient enough to let coaches work out of issues nor players to develope most just think when seattle is drafting 26- 27 they should be drafting the best players in college because Seattle has drafted really well at times and fans are spoiled... every 5th round pick needs to be a Richard Sherman or Kam Chancellor and when they are not people get kind of spicey and ugly... and it's not fair when your drafting where Seattle drafts you're going to have to develop players and some times that takes a few seasons sometimes not. People come to conclusions to fast in so many different area's.

LTH

Latest posts