49ers remaining schedule

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I mean maybe, but it was the same for all teams so can't really cry foul.

I think the weather conditions in Chicago were a much bigger factor.
The weather didn’t seem to bother Justin Fields. You might’ve drafted the wrong quarterback guy

94Smith

Reaction score
Last year you said Mac Jones was the QB we should have drafted, and Fields was the bust on everyones list . Perhaps QBs take more the 4 games to come to a conclusion? Even Zach Wilson is starting to figure some things out. It takes a lot of time

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Last year you said Mac Jones was the QB we should have drafted, and Fields was the bust on everyones list . Perhaps QBs take more the 4 games to come to a conclusion? Even Zach Wilson is starting to figure some things out. It takes a lot of

Mac J made the playoffs last year guy. Wake up and post more intelligent comments. Lance looks horrible my guy. I mean what was Lynch thinking when he traded all those first round picks for a limited quarterback from an FCS school?
The ripple effect for getting fleeced by Miami will set your franchise back years

keasley45

Reaction score
Do you realize how many penalties we had compared to 1 for the 49ers? We absolutely played like sh!t week 2. You’re not winning any football games with double digit penalties. Glad you think it’s still an indication of where we are currently bud. Keep on hating I guess it’s all you do here normally
Folks forget how quickly a game can get out of hand. We gave away a TD that would have made the game 13-7 - Dallas tossed an INT in the endzone... stupid. Granted the flow of the game would have changed if we'd scored, but as badly as we played, it would have been 20-7 when we blocked the FG. add that TD and its 20-14 in the 3rd. Completely different ballgame. But it didnt go that way, we tossed the INT and were never able to recover.

But dont think for a second that the game is an indication at all of the quality of the 9ers v the Hawks. We werent as bad as the score indicated that day, we just played like crap. And we are lighyears better today.

Marvin49

Reaction score
The weather didn’t seem to bother Justin Fields. You might’ve drafted the wrong quarterback guy
My point was that weather is the great equalizer.

Weather games tend to be close, low scoring games.

As for Fields, might wanna take another look at that game.

OP
OP
FlyingGunHawk

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
As expected, Its starting to look like the Seahawks are gonna have to keep pace with the 49ers going down to the wire. I still think SanFran will have their hands full with several teams, buts going to be a dog fight.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
As expected, Its starting to look like the Seahawks are gonna have to keep pace with the 49ers going down to the wire. I still think SanFran will have their hands full with several teams, buts going to be a dog fight.
Agreed. We can’t rely on other teams to do our dirty work we’re just going to have to kick their ass up here. It’s a 7 game season although I still think 2 teams from the nfc west get in. Seattle holds the tie breaker over the Giants but there’s a lot of football left. We need to attack each week like it’s a playoff game

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The advantage is that we play the Raiders, Rams and Panthers while 9ers face Saints, dolphins and Bucs.

Its plausible we go into our contest with them two games up.