Week 11: @ Cardinals
Week 12: Saints
Week 13: Dolphins
Week 14: Buccaneers
Week 15: @ Seahawks
Week 16: Commanders
Week 17: @ Raiders
Week 18: Cardinals

Is it just me, or at a glace does that seem like an incredibly favorable schedule for the 9'ers? My goodness all those games look like they can compete or win. The teams on that schedule with winning records are the Dolphins, Chargers and Seahawks and I'm not sold on the Chargers.

I know it's any given Sunday and anything can happen, But the Seahawks shouldn't take their foot off the pedal at all if they wanna win the division because the 49ers could easily still win a lot of games this year. It might go down to the wire.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
The 49'rs had a more difficult first half of the season facing the Chiefs, Vikings, and Falcons.

We've already lost to the Falcons but I'm happy that we're not playing the Chiefs until the second half with our improved defense.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Week 9: BYE
Week 10: Chargers
Week 11: @ Cardinals
Week 12: Saints
Week 13: Dolphins
Week 14: Buccaneers
Week 15: @ Seahawks
Week 16: Commanders
Week 17: @ Raiders
Week 18: Cardinals

Is it just me, or at a glace does that seem like an incredibly favorable schedule for the 9'ers? My goodness all those games look like they can compete or win. The teams on that schedule with winning records are the Dolphins, Chargers and Seahawks and I'm not sold on the Chargers.

I know it's any given Sunday and anything can happen, But the Seahawks shouldn't take their foot off the pedal at all if they wanna win the division because the 49ers could easily still win a lot of games this year. It might go down to the wire.

This is why the Chiefs loss didn't depress me too badly. They only have to play them once unless they make it to the SB.

As of LAST week, the only team on their schedule with a winning record was Seattle.

Below are the players they can expect back after or soon after the bye, none of whom played yesterday...

Deebo Samuel
Kyle Juszczyk
Arik Armstead
Jason Verrett
Jauan Jennings
Dre Greenlaw
Azeez Al-Shaair
Javon Kinlaw

That's 6 starters, a 3rd WR, and a possible starter at corner with Moseley out for the year.

Also Bosa has been nursing a groin injury so he gets more rest and McCaffrey gets 2 more weeks to acclimate.

Good time for the bye.

Gotta admit I didn't expect Seattle to this year be the team the 49ers were chasing. Should be fun down the stretch.

Marvin49

Reaction score
The 49'rs had a more difficult first half of the season facing the Chiefs, Vikings, and Falcons.

We've already lost to the Falcons but I'm happy that we're not playing the Chiefs until the second half with our improved defense.

Your point holds, but they didn't play the Vikings.

No, they lost easily winnable games to the Bears and Broncos, were a MASH unit in Atlanta, and got out-coached and out-classed vs KC.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Your point holds, but they didn't play the Vikings.

No, they lost easily winnable games to the Bears and Broncos, were a MASH unit in Atlanta, and got out-coached and out-classed vs KC.

You're right, I was looking at the schedule without seeing that the Vikings were pre-season.

ivotuk

Reaction score
These games are a toss up/loss for SF.

Week 10: Chargers - Toss up
Week 11: @ Cardinals - Toss up
Week 12: Saints - Loss
Week 13: Dolphins - Loss
Week 14: Buccaneers - Toss up
Week 15: @ Seahawks -Seattle Win for a home and home series win

Marvin49

Reaction score

The 49ers lost to the Bears and Broncos this year. I don't count anything as a sure-fire win. LOL.

I'd say every game on their schedule is a toss-up.

QWERTY

Reaction score

Too much homer picks.

Marvin49

Reaction score
The most baffling loss was against the Broncos for sure. Let's see how they do when they get healthier.

In both the Bears and Broncos losses they were outplaying a team they should outplay. Then for some reason, both times...they just started making critical errors that kept the other team in it until that team made a play or 2 near the end. Baffling.

Then they come out and wax the Rams. Twice. They beat the Seahawks and only score they allow was FG block. They they get wiped off the field by the Chiefs.

All I'll say is this. For some reason with Shanahan teams it sometimes takes until midseason for them to find their stride and they are playing their best come playoff time. Dunno if history repeats itself but its happened enough times that it makes you wonder if there is something to it.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
The 49ers could be deadly if CMC stays healthy. After getting bent over and beat by the Chiefs they were able to bounce back with a win over an old ass Rams roster that won’t sniff the playoffs. I see a 7 or 8 win 49er team. If the season ended today they would miss the playoffs

keasley45

Reaction score
They'll be contenders until Jimmy G goes down. And he will.

And CMC is made of glass. Their schedule is favorable, but their health record is not.

Rainger

Reaction score

HaHa Falcons, when we lost to the Falcons the Debbie downers on this board said we lost to the worst team in football. I said woah woah the Falcons are a good team.

LOL Man I am glad I don't listen to some of the negative posters here.

Last edited:

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I think that our games will get tougher now that the element of surprize is gone. Other teams will be better prepared for us.

Not only has our defense improved, but I suspect other teams have too (along with more film available to study).

94Smith

Reaction score
. If the season ended today they would miss the playoffs
No we would be the 7 seed.

The thing I like about the schedule is there are 6 home games and 3 away games with one of them being in Mexico City.

I like our chances to have a run like last year as the defense is getting reinforcements after the buy. Hopefully Verret can play this year and having Armstead back is huge.

The offense is just starting to figure it out and if CMC stays healthy we should be in the tournament

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
No we would be the 7 seed.

The thing I like about the schedule is there are 6 home games and 3 away games with one of them being in Mexico City.

I like our chances to have a run like last year as the defense is getting reinforcements after the buy. Hopefully Verret can play this year and having Armstead back is huge.

The offense is just starting to figure it out and if CMC stays healthy we should be in the tournament
Huh? You just got deep dick’t by the Chiefs 8 days ago. The Rams are awful let’s not beat our chest about beating those guys. Look you picked up a great player in McCaffrey but your secondary has been tested once by a competent quarterback and got humiliated. The second game of the season was just that….the second game. We didn’t really start to click until after the ATL game so the next one will be different. I guarantee it

94Smith

Reaction score
Huh? You just got deep dick’t by the Chiefs 8 days ago. The Rams are awful let’s not beat our chest about beating those guys. Look you picked up a great player in McCaffrey but your secondary has been tested once by a competent quarterback and got humiliated. The second game of the season was just that….the second game. We didn’t really start to click until after the ATL game so the next one will be different. I guarantee it
Geno Smith and the Seahawks receivers have been playing great all season so don't try to feed me that line that they weren't the same offense week 2.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Geno Smith and the Seahawks receivers have been playing great all season so don't try to feed me that line that they weren't the same offense week 2.
Do you realize how many penalties we had compared to 1 for the 49ers? We absolutely played like sh!t week 2. You’re not winning any football games with double digit penalties. Glad you think it’s still an indication of where we are currently bud. Keep on hating I guess it’s all you do here normally