OC Candidates + Further Questions

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
But wait guys, Clayton said there would be no changes. And fans were saying they would make no changes, they don't care about winning and they will be horrible from here on out. :lol:

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":99wrkgmq said:
But wait guys, Clayton said there would be no changes. And fans were saying they would make no changes, they don't care about winning and they will be horrible from here on out. :lol:
Yup, Clayton, did say that!

Fade

Reaction score
Clayton is horrible at predicitons, but if he has sources it is a lock. He clearly didn't have sources on this one.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Hopefully a proven o-line coach and a younger innovator as the OC. Can’t wait! At this point it’s great not knowing what to expect from the offense next season!

original poster

Reaction score
TwilightError":28n3ec5l said:
Hopefully a proven o-line coach and a younger innovator as the OC. Can’t wait! At this point it’s great not knowing what to expect from the offense next season!

Exciting, isn't it!

original poster

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":sqlobghj said:
Why is this even a thread? We have a Bevell thread. We don't need a reaction-to-the-thread thread.

To be fair the OP is asking specific questions surrounding a different discussion.

I'm happy for it to stay.

jake206

Reaction score
Defilippo- Philly's QB coach... or Packers QB coach-Van Pelt

Otherwise... its TC and alot of :vodka:

original poster

Reaction score
Just to add..

For me, it would be bittersweet if Sark is hired as the OC. I know Pete loves him.

rjdriver

Reaction score
DeFilippo may have head coaching opportunities. It’s been reported that both the Bears and Cards have interest.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
No Sark. For gods sake, no Sark.

If Cable gets elevated, it may be a good thing. Offensive line might improve without his micromanaging.

jake206

Reaction score
per Mike Sando @SandoESPN

Eagles QB coach John DeFilippo worked with Cable on @raiders staff.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Jim Bob Cooter may be let go depending on who the new coach is in Detroit. He'd be absolutely incredible. Young (33) offensive mind who does good with quarterbacks.

zchurch74

Reaction score
Could it be they waited to see how far Atlanta would go in the playoffs and once they lost they knew they could start talks with Sark? Now that Atlanta is out, we can get rid of Bevell and start talks with Sark and getting him out of his contract in Atlanta. just a thought.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
I have always wondered what Peyton Manning would do as a Offensive Coordinator. Even as I type this I'm not sure it's truly a great idea. HOWEVER, he is obviously ridiculously intelligent and understands offensive football as well as anybody in football right now (that I do truly believe).

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
jake206":ziu01qwe said:
per Mike Sando @SandoESPN

Eagles QB coach John DeFilippo worked with Cable on @raiders staff.

Everyone and their mother once DeFilippo to come coach their team. Hope we get him.

Latest posts