[OC]Inside the Film: Sheldon Richardson will be a monster

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Nice, thanks for posting. Really detailed stuff.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
He's a monster and should be a great fit for this team. I'm excted to see how he works out for us.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
always like your stuff, Richardson does so much more than just get sacks. I basically see him as the reverse of Bennett. A DL who can wreak havoc best on the inside but can play outside. This Line is going to make our secondary's job much easier.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE your work Coleman. Keep 'em coming!! It's clear (as you've eloquently shown) that the Hawks are going to turn Sheldon Richardson into an absolute nightmare. Seriously, how are opponents going to effectively block this Death Row that is the Seahawks Defensive Line? It's going to be something to watch unfold this year. Again, I've been really appreciating film breakdowns and hope that you just keep cranking those out.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":3mk2ts0r said:
I absolutely LOVE your work Coleman. Keep 'em coming!! It's clear (as you've eloquently shown) that the Hawks are going to turn Sheldon Richardson into an absolute nightmare. Seriously, how are opponents going to effectively block this Death Row that is the Seahawks Defensive Line? It's going to be something to watch unfold this year. Again, I've been really appreciating film breakdowns and hope that you just keep cranking those out.

I see what you did there :{)

And I agree, Great Post by an all too infrequent poster.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Very nice thank you. Very excited about this season and feel very confident going into GB. 2013 esk.

Latest posts