Odell Beckham Jr on the trade block

RedAlice

Reaction score
To add.

Not a clue how this season develops. I am very happy OBJ is not on my team.

adeltaY

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1sav5hq6 said:
Yay, now the Pats have a spot for OBJ. Yay.

I would love to see that. Two first rounders for OBJ is worth it for the Pats. Brady to Odell would be amazing to watch.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
sdog1981":icptw75o said:
The Rams are adding a lot of cancer to the locker room. This will be interesting to see if boy genius can keep the team together.
True, but if, if,they can get a Lombardi or 2 before the implosion happens I’d say it’s worth it.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
If the lambs can get a Lombardi or 2 it's all over for the dis-chargers in LA... They'll pull maybe 85 people/game and be shown on UHF channel 15.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
It's not whether they're good or bad, it's that them moving to LA is like a medium-looking person breaking up with their fairly good looking SO in order to chase a supermodel. LA will never care about the dischargers, and it will be way worse for them if the lambs get good. When Spanos pulled a Clay-Clay on SD he really screwed the pooch. SD would have built them a reasonable stadium but he deliberately put up an unacceptable take-it-or-I'm-outta-here proposition. I was TDY down there when it happened and watched with the eyes of a former Sonics fan as it went down. They won't take them back now, too much bad feelings.