Official .NET Seahawks Schedule Links

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I can't wait for the Wallpaper w/schedule to come out. Time for a new look for my computer screen.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
is it me or does it seem that the regular season is starting late (Sept 13) than usual. Two road games to start the season and seems most games are double up on the road. Could be brutal.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":311pnt6w said:
is it me or does it seem that the regular season is starting late (Sept 13) than usual. Two road games to start the season and seems most games are double up on the road. Could be brutal.

It's an unusual September with Labor day not being until September 7th this year. Still works out to have the Super Bowl on February 7th (first Sunday in February).

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pmedic920":3arcaxu7 said:
Love the bye week placement.
Love that Dallas is later in season(personal reasons)
Over all I think it's OK. Could be worse. I refuse to complain about it.
GoHawks
Outside of the first 2 games on the road against tough opponents I don't thin it's too bad. Caught a big break where the bye lands and 3 home games right after, that's a month at home.

I figured we'd get *allas after Hardy was back from suspension.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I do hate the fact that we will be breaking in new starters at center and LG against arguably the toughest interior DL in the league, headlined by the unblockable Aaron Donald. Trial by fire.

:snack:

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Yoonhawk":ssb6gfor said:
SeatownJay":ssb6gfor said:
Bye week right in the middle of the season, 5 of the final eight games at home, five national night games (1 Thursday, 1 Monday, 3 Sunday). I have no complaints.

And add to that only two 10AM games...not too bad at all.
We have three... Rams, Bengals and Vikings.

minormillikin

Reaction score
My wife and I go to an away game for our anniversary (9/15). It's usually week one or two. Last year we went to San Diego and had a great time, despite an unusual heatwave (every local kept saying it's never this hot here! Apologetic that they didn't have the famous 70 degree days).

St. Louis this year! I'm glad it's a city I've never been to as an adult. Based on the old National Lampoon Vacation movie, I'll be sure to get a motel in East St. Louis for some culture.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I do feel like the league remedied our two biggest qualms about last year's schedule: the early bye week and the lack of primetime games. For that, Roger has earned himself a cookie. :th2thumbs:

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
hawknation2015":25n4u105 said:
I do feel like the league remedied our two biggest qualms about last year's schedule: the early bye week and the lack of primetime games. For that, Roger has earned himself a cookie. :th2thumbs:
Not so fast.

We have to face four teams coming off their bye weeks... all are at home and for one (Arizona), we're also coming off our bye week as well... so don't kiss Roger too soon.

A

Anonymous

Games at Lambaugh and Soldier Field without the bone-chilling temps.

Love it.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":vs8zyzpt said:
Games at Lambaugh and Soldier Field without the bone-chilling temps.

Love it.
I see only two potential cold games... @ Minnesota on 12/6 and @ Baltimore 12/13.

bigcc

Reaction score
5 games in less than 4 weeks, 3 on the road, 4 playoff teams+ the 9ers on the road..... what is this nonsense

ceej22

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2eseuwye said:
Those fretting about strength of schedule... keep in mind the seasons rarely mirror each other year to year.. some of the stronger teams will fall back

I like this schedule a lot. Maybe the 5 months of prep time for the Rams will help them against the fake punt/fake FG's too.

Also, keep in mind that the AFC North had the privilege of playing the NFC and AFC South last year. That's 7 games against pretty weak opponents unless they were unlucky to play Carolina towards the end of the season. That doesn't mean the AFC North will be easy. It just means that we can't take their record, or anyone's, at face value.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
minormillikin":2jaxdd6q said:
My wife and I go to an away game for our anniversary (9/15). It's usually week one or two. Last year we went to San Diego and had a great time, despite an unusual heatwave (every local kept saying it's never this hot here! Apologetic that they didn't have the famous 70 degree days).

St. Louis this year! I'm glad it's a city I've never been to as an adult. Based on the old National Lampoon Vacation movie, I'll be sure to get a motel in East St. Louis for some culture.

East is different then the west side. We stayed at both on the way to and back from a work situation. Go up in the arch...it is an experience. We also went to Union Station. It was interesting. A few lounges cater to colleges like College of St Louis. I met some people from other nations there. As I said.....INTERESTING. Have fun.

Go hawks

LolaRox

Reaction score
kearly":2jowffkr said:
Getting Dallas and Green Bay, the two biggest challengers in the NFC, on the road after playing tough road games the week before.

It helps a little that there is a 'mini bye' before the Cowboy game, since the 49ers game is Thursday night.

chris98251

Reaction score
First game on the road in St .Louis I am not as worried, they are breaking in a new QB, he won't have full playbook and or trust, also first game they will have had a bit of time to practice for them and will probably leave early and you won't have the rigors of the week to week grind. The GB game will be tougher to prepare for and get thru from a time zone point of view since they will have flown back home and practiced then had to leave again. But the GB game is high stakes and grudge match so I expect adrenaline levels to be high on both sides.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I like this schedule better than last year's off first glance.

But seriously, ANOTHER Thursday night game in SF? That's our 3rd one since they started doing the Thursday night games 4 years ago!