Official .NET Seahawks Schedule Links

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
kearly":3s72qsgm said:
Overall:

It's not perfect, but I like this schedule for the simple reason that Seattle only plays one good team at 10am. It's still a brutal schedule, but it looks less daunting today than it did yesterday.

Remember how awful our 2nd half schedule looked last year.

Things always change. It's the 4th rated SOS now, I'd be shocked if that stood up.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Difficult opponents, which we already knew...........so all in all I like the schedule.

- week 9 bye
- five of our 2nd half of season games are at home

gowazzu02

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2fk2w5yw said:
Like:
5 prime time games...........wow, my Seahawks are elite!
Wk. 9 bye week.....good placement
5 of last 8 at home
only three 10 AM games and one is first game of year
10 days to prepare for Dullass
Stealers at home....yeah I know it's part of the formula, but......heh, heh, heh
Ravens on SNF

Don't like:
on the road yet again for Thursday night
Cincy on the road at 10 AM after a Monday night game....penciling that in as an L now
2 road games to start season
Ending season on road

Excuse me what? Your penciling the Cincinatti Bengals as a Loss????? Ahhh is that you being whiny about not liking the fact its a short week 10 am start or are you serious? Andy Dalton vs the LOB????? They had a good record last year but its cause they played the JV NFC South and North........

Never fails people will complain about some slight. But this schedule is fantastic, perfect bye placement, only 3 10am starts and NO EAST coast 10am starts. Not all 10 am starts are created equal, midwest games are much better.

5 prime time games!

@Stl to start is gonna be tough, but I like the fact WE have extra time to prep for all their ST gadgets. Plus they are breaking in a new QB vs the LOB. Our line has never played well vs their d line so nothing new there.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
lamont-spit-o.gif

FIVE primetime games. How much annual leave do you think us Europeans get?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":xoulrm3a said:
lamont-spit-o.gif

FIVE primetime games. How much annual leave do you think us Europeans get?
I thought all Europeans get a government-mandated 30 days of vacation each year to make them feel superior to Americans.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/content/seahawks-wallpapers[/urltargetblank]

Link to the Seahawks Schedule Wallpaper from seahawks.com.

You can go to them directly by size here:

1024x728 [urltargetblank]http://assets.www.seahawks.com.s3.amazonaws.com/mediabin/wallpapers/downloads/2015-schedule-release/2015-Schedule-Release-Desktop-1024x728.jpg[/urltargetblank]

1680x1024 [urltargetblank]http://assets.www.seahawks.com.s3.amazonaws.com/mediabin/wallpapers/downloads/2015-schedule-release/2015-Schedule-Release-Desktop-1680x1024.jpg[/urltargetblank]

1920x1200 [urltargetblank]http://assets.www.seahawks.com.s3.amazonaws.com/mediabin/wallpapers/downloads/2015-schedule-release/2015-Schedule-Release-Desktop-1920x1200.jpg[/urltargetblank]

HawkFan72

Reaction score
That week 1 game is brutal. 10am against the team that plays us extremely tough on their homefield.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.richardsherman25.com/blogs/news/18096116-seahawks-2015-schedule-opens-with-back-to-back-road-games-features-franchise-record-five-primetime-contests?utm_campaign=RSschedulereleasenews042215&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social[/urltargetblank]

Sherman writes about the upcoming schedule in his latest blog entry.

Not much more than the facts of the schedule, but thought I'd share it here....a sampling from the blog

The Seahawks own a 13-1 record in primetime games under head coach Pete Carroll and has won nine Monday Night Football games in a row. The team's .724 winning percentage on Monday night is the best in the NFL.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm liking all the prime time games. We all know how well the Hawks play in those games.

Also, I'm not seeing a really brutal road stretch like we had last year. There's a couple of blips, but like others have said, it's something that will make the team better.

Overall, i like the schedule way more than last year's, and last year we screwed the pooch in the easy part of the schedule, then made an epic run during the brutal part of it. If our Hawks play up to their potential, we could be seeing a 1 or 2 loss season (as I'm confident we're going to have a good draft this year).

RedAlice

Reaction score
volsunghawk":1mcj4we6 said:
You've all been duped. This is a fake schedule.

You can tell because it doesn't end with us hosting the Rams in Week 17.

However, the Rams do play you on the same Sunday date. I've been wanting to go to a Rams@Hawks game - but it is always that Sunday between Xmas & New Year's which is impossible.

So, this year they move it to Week 16, and it is still the exact same Sunday date between the two holidays.

2012 - Dec 30th
2013 - Dec 29th
2014 - Dec 28th
2015 - Dec 27th

So, I guess we will play you Xmas day next year regardless of which week it is.

Chapow

Reaction score
ptisme":uusbxblj said:
HoustonHawk82":uusbxblj said:
Games at Lambaugh and Soldier Field without the bone-chilling temps.

Love it.
Actually you would have matched up better against the Packers in Cold whether... Now you have to deal with defending Rodgers and Lacy.... And unlike at the Link the crowd will be deafening when your offense is trying to call plays....

What's your point? How is that any different than last year? They had to "deal with defending Rodgers and Lacy" both times the Seahawks beat the Packers last year too.

And LOL at Lambeau being deafening. I'm sure it gets loud every once in a while on big 3rd downs and what not, but deafening? No. The next time the crowd at Lambeau is deafening will be the first time.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":bwgwctao said:
Have I told yall that Dallas should be the "official" road trip?

I'm in on that; all my wife's family live in Fort Worth, so I'm planning to attend this game as the enemy.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Blitzer88":68npqq20 said:
That's one tough looking schedule.

Bless your heartt, Blitzer, how could it look different to you! :lol:

Don't go away, K?

Seafan

Reaction score
How cold will it be December 6th in Minnesota? Could be -20F. It will feel like it's 10:00am and that frigid temp will be tough for the Hawks to overcome. Hand the rock to Marshawn.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seafan":835vafas said:
How cold will it be December 6th in Minnesota? Could be -20F. It will feel like it's 10:00am and that frigid temp will be tough for the Hawks to overcome. Hand the rock to Marshawn.

So just for discussion purposes, I looked up the weather for that particular day in 2014.

Actual

High: 32 F

Low: 17 F

Average

High: 33 F

Low: 18 F

Record

High: 46 F

Low: -8 F

Of course none of this accounts for the possibility of wind. Wind is what really kicks your butt when the temperature drops. No matter what happens and what the temperatures are, I'd hope for a calm day as far as wind is concerned.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Not worried about tempatures in minny. This team was built for end of year cold slobber knocking football.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
gowazzu02":30mf7rck said:
hawksfansinceday1":30mf7rck said:
Like:
5 prime time games...........wow, my Seahawks are elite!
Wk. 9 bye week.....good placement
5 of last 8 at home
only three 10 AM games and one is first game of year
10 days to prepare for Dullass
Stealers at home....yeah I know it's part of the formula, but......heh, heh, heh
Ravens on SNF

Don't like:
on the road yet again for Thursday night
Cincy on the road at 10 AM after a Monday night game....penciling that in as an L now
2 road games to start season
Ending season on road

Excuse me what? Your penciling the Cincinatti Bengals as a Loss????? Ahhh is that you being whiny about not liking the fact its a short week 10 am start or are you serious? Andy Dalton vs the LOB????? They had a good record last year but its cause they played the JV NFC South and North........

Never fails people will complain about some slight. But this schedule is fantastic, perfect bye placement, only 3 10am starts and NO EAST coast 10am starts. Not all 10 am starts are created equal, midwest games are much better.

5 prime time games!

@Stl to start is gonna be tough, but I like the fact WE have extra time to prep for all their ST gadgets. Plus they are breaking in a new QB vs the LOB. Our line has never played well vs their d line so nothing new there.
I will stand by my prediction til the Hawks prove me wrong. It's a regular season game for Dalton, not a playoff game where he'd be sure to fail. Besides, I'll guess it's the offense that lets us down in that game, not the D. Cincy's D is quite good.
Overall though, I agree it's a pretty favorable schedule.
Dear Hawks: Please blast Pissburgh out of the state of Washington!

Latest posts