Official Schedule

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1mdorp5v said:
Thought the rules said no more than 4 late primetime games?? I could be off or have had a beer.

Max is 5 scheduled and 7 with flex games.

endzorn

Reaction score
sutz":3qqh2rgc said:
endzorn":3qqh2rgc said:
I'd say 16-0 but if we don't draft an offensive tackle in round one we won't score a point.
I appreciate that you didn't engage in any meaningless hyperbole.

:rofl: :laugh:

Yes, that is :sarcasm_off:
I'm hoping seattle can find a pocket passer, too. Tired of playground football.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Week 16 is curious.

Xmas eve, it's a Saturday.
Cards in Seattle.

That may be my annual pilgrimage to Mecca.

I'd love to run away from home for the holiday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2_0_6

Reaction score
We are the home opener for the Rams in LA at the Coliseum. Pete is going to be JACKED for that game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":csqb4abd said:
Thought the rules said no more than 4 late primetime games?? I could be off or have had a beer.
Maybe the schedule maker was drunk accidentally gave us Dallas' prime time schedule by mistake????

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The only very very very minor gripe I would have is the Cheatriots are coming off a bye week and Seattle is coming off a short week before they play. Looks like the Hawks got "good" payback this year for the usual crap scheduling of the past.

Good job for once NFL schedule makers! :th2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The only very very very minor gripe I would have is the Cheatriots are coming off a bye week and Seattle is coming off a short week before they play. Looks like the Hawks got "good" payback this year for the usual crap scheduling of the past.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":tzaoxgte said:

Fwiw, Eric Davis of the NFLN has already picked this game as a "L" for the Pats :{)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Bob Loblaw":zzukyeoe said:
Thanks god we don't have to hear the Seahawks 10am startime complaint. Only 2 this year.
I for one have ALWAYS complained vigorously for ALL weat coast teams getting screwed playing 10 AM games.
Oh, and GTFOOH

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
It's pretty soft over the first half and really, it's not overly difficult. I expect a 7-2 or 8-1 start and at least 12-4.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
An interesting thought.....Russell Wilson and many other Seahawks players have been practicing this off-season down in LA at, guess where? USC! Where are the Rams playing their home games, and thus, their home opener this year??? You, you guessed it, USC's Trojan stadium. LOLOL.... Oh man, I love it. Time to kick some Rams butt.

Cf8SGTVUAAAKTAU

jammerhawk

Reaction score
sutz":2u3shtdx said:
endzorn":2u3shtdx said:
I'd say 16-0 but if we don't draft an offensive tackle in round one we won't score a point.

:rofl: :laugh:

He shoots, he scores!!!

Thread winner, and one of the funniest posts I've read in forever on this site!

Made me laugh out loud. :th2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pmedic920":21rpmw38 said:
Sports Hernia":21rpmw38 said:

Fwiw, Eric Davis of the NFLN has already picked this game as a "L" for the Pats :{)
Wow, as much as I hate the Cheatriots I have that game as one of the 3 or 4 losses. I hope I'm wrong on that particular game.

kearly

Reaction score
Easy first half... check.

Only two 10am starts... check.

Only one opponent coming off a bye... check.

Five body clock advantage prime-time games (including Panthers, @Patriots, and @Cardinals)... check.

Opens and closes the season at home? Check.

(Starting 1-0 is important as a season tone-setter, and finishing at home gives more time to rest if Seattle wins the division and plays their first playoff game at home).

Lambeau in December might suck, but Green Bay is typically banged up late in the year so this might actually be a good thing.

Only complaint is the early bye. Otherwise this is damn near perfect schedule setup. This is the most Seahawks friendly schedule I can remember in some time. Even the two 10am starts are both against easily beatable opponents. It's almost as if the NFL wants Seattle to get back on top again.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
sutz":2x9xa3fp said:
endzorn":2x9xa3fp said:

:rofl: [emoji23]
Could you be answering sarcasm with sarcasm? [emoji6]

Sent from my SC-04F using Tapatalk