Official Schedule

sutz

Reaction score
endzorn":31eg5ckt said:
sutz":31eg5ckt said:
endzorn":31eg5ckt said:
I'd say 16-0 but if we don't draft an offensive tackle in round one we won't score a point.
I appreciate that you didn't engage in any meaningless hyperbole.

:rofl: :laugh:

Yes, that is :sarcasm_off:
I'm hoping seattle can find a pocket passer, too. Tired of playground football.
Now you're just whining.

:laugh:

sutz

Reaction score
kearly":kmjdl7bl said:
Easy first half... check.

Only two 10am starts... check.

Only one opponent coming off a bye... check.

Five body clock advantage prime-time games (including Panthers, @Patriots, and @Cardinals)... check.

Opens and closes the season at home? Check.

(Starting 1-0 is important as a season tone-setter, and finishing at home gives more time to rest if Seattle wins the division and plays their first playoff game at home).

Lambeau in December might suck, but Green Bay is typically banged up late in the year so this might actually be a good thing.

Only complaint is the early bye. Otherwise this is damn near perfect schedule setup. This is the most Seahawks friendly schedule I can remember in some time. Even the two 10am starts are both against easily beatable opponents. It's almost as if the NFL wants Seattle to get back on top again.
Except I believe we finish @ San Fran. ;)

Rob12

Reaction score
I love our schedule. No complaints from me. It's tough, but the Hawks are a great team so of course the schedule is going to bare that out.

Can't wait!

BadgerVid

Reaction score
sutz":3i101fq1 said:
kearly":3i101fq1 said:

Five body clock advantage prime-time games (including Panthers, @Patriots, and @Cardinals)... check.

(Starting 1-0 is important as a season tone-setter, and finishing at home gives more time to rest if Seattle wins the division and plays their first playoff game at home).

Lambeau in December might suck, but Green Bay is typically banged up late in the year so this might actually be a good thing.

Only complaint is the early bye. Otherwise this is damn near perfect schedule setup. This is the most Seahawks friendly schedule I can remember in some time. Even the two 10am starts are both against easily beatable opponents. It's almost as if the NFL wants Seattle to get back on top again.
Except I believe we finish @ San Fran. ;)

That's almost like a home game...'Hawks have won every game there.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
kearly":3lzcxc98 said:

Interesting isn't it?

NFL network listed the top 20 games to watch next season with Seattle vs NE as the #1 game and a pic at the top showing Brady and Wilson.

Maybe the NFL finally realized how marketable Wilson really is. Coupled with Luck and RGIII not panning out as predicted and the NFL wanting to have a face to brand we could be seeing the beginning of some NFL love coming our way.

How awesome would it be to be the NFL darlings for the next decade or so?

gowazzu02

Reaction score
I dont like being the first team to play in LA./ Going to be a ton of emotion in that building.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
kearly":39pk2cgr said:

If we crush this draft in a couple of weeks......

Look out NFL.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2ob5xvja said:
I dont like being the first team to play in LA./ Going to be a ton of emotion in that building.

You mean when 30k Hawk fans invade the Coliseum?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2lcazec2 said:
gowazzu02":2lcazec2 said:

You mean when 30k Hawk fans invade the Coliseum?

I'm not sure how "emotional" Los Angeles fans are going to be with the return of their old team. I've been hearing mixed results. I sincerely hope the 12s invade that Coliseum

chris98251

Reaction score
Will there be more Rams fans then Seahawks fans, or more Carroll Fans the Rams fans, life has not been fun at USC since Carroll left and they love him down there.

soohawk

Reaction score
We have been given a great opportunity to go and make some noise this season, it should be a very prosperous year!

sidenote: the colts got boned by the league, they do not get a bye week after having to go play in london. first team with that fate since the trips started

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
soohawk":3cey8eim said:
....sidenote: the colts got boned by the league, they do not get a bye week after having to go play in london. first team with that fate since the trips started
Wow, that is major BS.

sutz

Reaction score
I lived in SoCal for many years, and was there when the Lambs left. I suspect their return will not be that big of a deal to fans.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Looks 13 - 3ish to me. And I'm not worried at all about the Rams this year. Looks like they'll be starting a completely overwhelmed rookie in that first game, and the second one is at home.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
FWIW, Colin Cowturd likes to look at a team's schedule and see if there's a clear QB advantage or not. Looking at our team's schedule I see 11 games where Russ is clearly the better guy at the position. Only 5 games this season it can be said that might not the case, AZ (twice), NO, NE and GB. Another factor that makes me think this is indeed a favorable schedule for the Hawks this year.