Official** Seahawks.net Survivor Pool

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
sdog1981":ofrvlstq said:
I am looking to get my Cardinals pick out of the way. Right now it looks like any team playing against the Colts or Jets is a winning pick.
I went with the same logic. Go Cardinals!....this weekend. :lol:

OP
OP
Timmahawk

Timmahawk

Reaction score
Upset watch: 5 people have picked the Cardinals this week. Indy currently up 10-0.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I hate picking NFCW teams. Who wants to cheer for our key opponents? That's why I pick them early in the season when the wins seem less critical. (Only fooling myself, I know)

It took overtime, but the Cards kept me alive for another week.

sdog1981

Reaction score
That game was not supposed to be that close. Holy hell do the Cards have some problems on that team or what?

sdog1981

Reaction score
Just waiting on the Carson Palmer injury to finish them off.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Don't forget to get your picks in folks. I was very tempted to pick the Browns winning against the Colts in the "Toilet Bowl" but just decided on a safer pick.

ptisme

Reaction score
Took the Pats at home... Injuries or not hoodie won't lose in the Borough...

ptisme

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":6kdexmpd said:
ptisme":6kdexmpd said:
Took the Pats at home... Injuries or not hoodie won't lose in the Borough...
Won't lost in the Borough again, you mean?
Nope, I meant they won't LOSE to Houston in the Borough....

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I had the Chiefs last week and early on I was hanging by the seat. But the Chiefs pulled away in the 2nd half so that was good. This week I'm going with the Steelers.

OP
OP
Timmahawk

Timmahawk

Reaction score
Week 2 Update:

Followthelegion and Milehighhawk both took their first strike since they didn't make a pick this week. They are still in the game though, so don't forget to make your picks ladies and gents.

Week 3 Preview:
Green Bay (28% yahoo): The Packers are a 10 point favorite at Home vs the TDless Bengals. This looks like a no brainer, but I worry a bit about the Packers injury situation. Still should be an easy and stress free week if you go this route.
New England (24%): Patriots are playing the Texans at home, and should roll. I don't like the 14.5 point spread, but feel confident in taking the Patriots here.
Miami (19%): This is as good a time to pick Miami as any if you want to get them out of the way. The Jets are terrible and I don't think it matters if they are home or away at this point in time.
Pittsburgh (11%): Steelers should roll the Bears, but I'll repeat again, the Steelers are always good for 1 road stinker a year, so I hate picking them away.
Denver (5%): Are people jumping on the Bronco's hype train after their big win?? They look good, and the Bills don't. The line is only at 3 points, and Vegas is pretty smart, so I might take a pass on this one.
Philadelphia (2%): The Eagles are good, the Giants aren't, but this is a divisional game and the Giants have enough good players to pull the upset.

**Crazy pick of the week if you want to take a chance on a garbage team**
Cleveland: More people have taken the Colts, but I think Cleveland is the better team...The Jets are coming to the Browns in 2 weeks so might be best to wait until week 5 if you want to roll the dice on last years anti-survivor champs.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Timmahawk":sc5tkoo9 said:
**Crazy pick of the week if you want to take a chance on a garbage team**
Cleveland: More people have taken the Colts, but I think Cleveland is the better team...The Jets are coming to the Browns in 2 weeks so might be best to wait until week 5 if you want to roll the dice on last years anti-survivor champs.

I was thinking along similar lines as you. But looks like the Colts are better. I bet some fantasy owner is out there that is pissed because he is going to lose to someone starting Jacoby Brissett.

Hawkfish

Reaction score
Wow, this weekend took out over half of the participants who do not have one strike (including me)!

Natethegreat

Reaction score
If the Pats and Green Bay didn't have miracle comebacks that number would have been a lot higher.

ptisme

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2pxb6xia said:
uh oh....got my first strike. That's what I get for picking the Steelers.
Stay away from Chicago... That Fangio defense is legit!