One of our own gets his 15 minutes +

NYCoug

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who band together to make this happen. An absolutely amazing team effort and absolutely unreal generosity from everyone. From both Greg and I, thank you so much. You hear about the Seattle Freeze but this just takes that notion and buries it the way the Seahawks buried Candlestick. This is honestly the greatest thing I've ever had the privilege of being a part of and just know that NONE OF IT could have happened without you guys. We all we got, we all we need! I owe you all eternally and when I get some free time I'll send some pm's to everyone who was apart of this amazing team effort. For now, just know that you're all the greatest.

I'm heading to JFK airport to meet with Greg now and then we'll be on our way. Absolutely can't wait to touch down in Seattle and hopefully some of you .Netters will be about and about and we can meet up and hang. I've got to be honest though, I might be pulling a BFS and going with some tea and aspirin tonight in preparation for tomorrow. The sep is in the prep.

I'm absolutely blown away by the support from everyone. Thank you so much for making this happen and let's cap off all the good energy with an NFC Championship tomorrow!

Much love,
GO Hawks!!!