Only 1 expert picked Packers over Seahawks @ CBS

Starrlord

Reaction score
LastRideOut":3s7jdehn said:
Seahawks have to play the Packers AND the refs if the first GB-Lions game is any indication. Kind of worries me.

Literally one post above you, I completely debunk this nonsense excuse, and even point out that GB got jobbed at home against Philly.

Ignoring posts because you cant refute them or provide counter argumentation is pretty weak.

beaumaris

Reaction score
jmahon316":1bbejd2i said:
Surprise, surprise. Look who it is.
Experts ? You surely jest.Im certainly no expert but out predict the so called experts week after week.
Last weekend they were 0 for 4 were they not.None of them had Titans last night,I did. :2thumbs:

ttown0026

Reaction score
I think the experts are saying they expect Seattle to lose by less than 4, more than Seattle winning. If the line was for instance GB -2.5, experts would probably be picking GB. Either way, I would say Hawks have a good shot at winning.

beaumaris

Reaction score
ttown0026":3tf2vh05 said:
I think the experts are saying they expect Seattle to lose by less than 4, more than Seattle winning. If the line was for instance GB -2.5, experts would probably be picking GB. Either way, I would say Hawks have a good shot at winning.
There’s that Expert word again. :roll:

beaumaris

Reaction score
jmahon316":43ancpbr said:
Surprise, surprise. Look who it is.
Experts ? You surely jest.Im certainly no expert but out predict the so called experts week after week.
Last weekend they were 0 for 4 were they not.None of them had Titans last night,I did. :2thumbs:

Latest posts