Oregon @ Utah

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":25sf1db5 said:
The Grasu and pharaoh brown injuries could hurt big time going forward. Not against Colorado or Oregon state, but in the PAC 12 title game and the playoffs, those two could be huge losses.

They didnt replay the pharaoh injury, but his leg snapped. Theismanesque.

NO doubt. Really sux. So many leg injuries in one game (on both sides) and a couple seemed to be non contact makes me wonder about that field.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1akqnzdv said:
The Grasu and pharaoh brown injuries could hurt big time going forward. Not against Colorado or Oregon state, but in the PAC 12 title game and the playoffs, those two could be huge losses.

They didnt replay the pharaoh injury, but his leg snapped. Theismanesque.
I wondered what happened. Thanks for letting me know. I admire ESPN for not showing it.
(I was watching last night but didn't have the computer on)

Agree with those that say that Marcus is much more Russ than Kraep. I think barring a major meltdown game, the Heisman is his. The only thing that keeps him from getting it is the SEC bias for the Miss. St. QB.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Fun fact.. the Utah kid who dropped the ball a yard short of the touchdown went to the same high school as Desean Jackson, who did literally the same thing in the NFL...

Also.. Fork em Devils.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3bkwk1y0 said:
Fun fact.. the Utah kid who dropped the ball a yard short of the touchdown went to the same high school as Desean Jackson, who did literally the same thing in the NFL...

Also.. Fork em Devils.

Yeah, Desean also had this play at the Army All-American game where he attempted to do a flip into the end zone from the five-yard line but fell a yard short:

1240478864_failed.gif

They both went to Long Beach Poly, one of the best HS football programs in the country and one of the greatest talent producers (Willie McGinest, Jurrell Casey, Marcedes Lewis, etc.).

Uncle Si

Reaction score
hawknation2014":303ay0jx said:
Uncle Si":303ay0jx said:

Also.. Fork em Devils.

They both went to Long Beach Poly, one of the best HS football programs in the country and one of the greatest talent producers (Willie McGinest, Jurrell Casey, Marcedes Lewis, etc.).

do they play on 95 yard long fields there?

kidding. funny coincidence though

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
DE-Nate Orchard, Utah, 6-3.5, 255, 4.76/40 - A guy to keep an eye on......

Nate Orchard has 5 multi-sack games so far this season, including: 4 against UCLA, 3.5 against Stanford, 2.5 against Idaho St, 2.0 against Michigan and 2.0 against Oregon St. & is tied with UW DE-Kikaha for the FBS national lead in sacks with 16.5 (in 10 games so far.)

Orchard - season to date (10-games):
73-total tackles, 7.30/game avg.
16.5-Sacks for 108-yds, 1.65/game avg.
19-tackles for loss for 113-yds, 1.9/game avg.
2-forced fumbles, 1-QB hurry & 2 passes broken up.
He is also team Captain and a real team leader.
http://www.cfbstats.com/2014/player/732 ... index.html

NOTE: DE-Chris Clemmons in 2003 came in as an UDFA from Georgia and was listed at 6-3, 236-lbs with a 4.68/40
My only concern about Nate Orchard is his 40 speed, He obviously has a knack for pass defense and has proven that he has big play abilities. The combine should shed some light on some of that concern.
Chris Clemmons: http://mockdraftable.com/player/2599/

Nate Orchard is Currently ranked as a potential mid 2-nd -to- mid 3-rd round prospect, could he be a LEO candidate replacing DE-Avril if need be???? Perhaps a tall WR (White?), -or- a good DT (Shelton?) in round 1 and Orchard in round 2? Seems doable right now anyway.
:stirthepot:

Latest posts