OUCH! Toxic NFL rant... Cops on the niner payroll...

Popeyejones

Reaction score
INTERMISSION:

Saw this thread was 42 posts long and without reading it (fwiw I still haven't) I did a control-find for "Marvin."

49 mentions of "Marvin" in this 42 post thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TBF 80% of those are people quoting Marv or saying his name over and over again for some weird reason, but still :lol:

<3 you, marv. :)

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3tnq65ks said:
INTERMISSION:

Saw this thread was 42 posts long and without reading it (fwiw I still haven't) I did a control-find for "Marvin."

49 mentions of "Marvin" in this 42 post thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TBF 80% of those are people quoting Marv or saying his name over and over again for some weird reason, but still :lol:

<3 you, marv. :)

Does that include quotes? Did my post just increase your count?

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":mqqwev6y said:
Laloosh":mqqwev6y said:
Does that include quotes? Did my post just increase your count?
You don't understand the complicated process of control-F, do you?

R-h-e-t-o-r-i-c-a-l

Stay in your lane, pizza murderer.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2h6c1y0h said:
Laloosh":2h6c1y0h said:
Stay in your lane, pizza murderer.
The same pizza you touched my junk over at 3am.

#wrekt

Nobody has ever been that drunk.

getnasty

Reaction score
All i know for sure is that Olberman is a douche.

irocdave

Reaction score
Marvin49":h3hiuvm6 said:
RolandDeschain":h3hiuvm6 said:
You know what's funny? Marvin would have had a field day around here if we had defended the Seahawks as vigorously during our string of PED hits a couple years ago as he defends the 49ers now. We've been rather easy on him, and I'm not certain he deserves it.

?

When have I said ANYTHING about PEDs? If I've said ANYTHING ever on this site it's been in support because ALL teams will eventually get stung by players taking PEDs.

Come on man...don't put words in my mouth. I've defended my team, but I've never attacked anyone here on PEDs etc.

Bingo....I would be willing to guess that mister mouthpiece to the cesspool has said more than a couple things accusatory of the Hawks, just not here. IF......If I had the patience or better yet, a functioning member ship to that site Marvin runs to with all the "insider" information I could do a quick search and pull up a bunch of BS he is responsible for regurgitating.

Go home dude. And stay there with your kind.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
getnasty":2jomwkt6 said:
He was solid at first but then he became the thing he loathed. Calling out the ego's only to trip over his own so often!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
irocdave":39a4jxdw said:
Marvin49":39a4jxdw said:
RolandDeschain":39a4jxdw said:
You know what's funny? Marvin would have had a field day around here if we had defended the Seahawks as vigorously during our string of PED hits a couple years ago as he defends the 49ers now. We've been rather easy on him, and I'm not certain he deserves it.

?

When have I said ANYTHING about PEDs? If I've said ANYTHING ever on this site it's been in support because ALL teams will eventually get stung by players taking PEDs.

Come on man...don't put words in my mouth. I've defended my team, but I've never attacked anyone here on PEDs etc.

Bingo....I would be willing to guess that mister mouthpiece to the cesspool has said more than a couple things accusatory of the Hawks, just not here. IF......If I had the patience or better yet, a functioning member ship to that site Marvin runs to with all the "insider" information I could do a quick search and pull up a bunch of BS he is responsible for regurgitating.

He and his tag team partner do this all of the time, it's a form of passive/aggressive or "clever trolling". Bring up a subject that you claim you never talk about. It's on page 1 of "trolling for dummies"!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
irocdave":1tgif5dr said:
Marvin49":1tgif5dr said:
RolandDeschain":1tgif5dr said:

?

He and his tag team partner do this all of the time, it's a form of passive/aggressive or "clever trolling". Bring up a subject that you claim you never talk about. It's on page 1 of "trolling for dummies"!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":15l0g0e0 said:
getnasty":15l0g0e0 said:

He's certainly pedantic and has that "morally superior" look and tone down pat.

Sort of the liberal version of a televangelist.
He is the lefts version of the rights propagandists. Send them all to a desert island and let them fend for themselves.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3qmnfp9i said:

Wah? Roland brought up PEDs dude, not Marvin.

And assuming I'm Marv's "tag team partner," the only time I even posted in this thread was to rib Marvin.*

*(TBF, this is because without even opening the thread I knew it was gonna be too many posts like this for my tastes...)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2tvf02in said:
Sports Hernia":2tvf02in said:

And assuming I'm Marv's "tag team partner," the only time I even posted in this thread was to rib Marvin.*

*(TBF, this is because without even opening the thread I knew it was gonna be too many posts like this for my tastes...)
My post was a general statement, not just pertaining to this thread.
Go re-read my post, I said nothing about this thread.

Marvin49

Reaction score
getnasty":2900hwvh said:

This.

I didn't even watch that vid BTW so have no idea what it says...but I can't stand Olberman.

I hated him on MSNBC.....

.....and I'm a democrat.

Dude just gets up on a high horse way, way, WAY too often.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":9yr18lyf said:
getnasty":9yr18lyf said:

This.

I didn't even watch that vid BTW so have no idea what it says...but I can't stand Olberman.

I hated him on MSNBC.....

.....and I'm a democrat.

Dude just gets up on a high horse way, way, WAY too often.
OlberHack was more entertaining back in the early ESPN days. Now it is like he is still trying to integrate politics into sports.

Simply put, it will look like a great presentation if it turns out that there is any proof of foul play. I am pretty sure there is foul play, but proving it is another story. I don't know to what level obviously, but there is certainly something there. Could be very minor, but enough to alter the course of the case.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2t20b5e3 said:
Popeyejones":2t20b5e3 said:
Sports Hernia":2t20b5e3 said:

My post was a general statement, not just pertaining to this thread.
Go re-read my post, I said nothing about this thread.

Oh, so you're saying you just wanted to rag on Marvin and I even though it was off topic and had nothing to do with this thread.

Got it. Sounds about right. ;) :th2thumbs:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Popeyejones":mni37scb said:
Oh, so you're saying you just wanted to rag on Marvin and I even though it was off topic and had nothing to do with this thread.

Got it. Sounds about right. ;) :th2thumbs:

I see no issue or error in that action and when you say "Marvin and I" it looks kind of creepy Popeye. Don't destroy anything you have established by lumping yourself with Marvin. It is not necessary and will only make you look bad. :th2thumbs: