OUCH! Toxic NFL rant... Cops on the niner payroll...

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^^ I will not sell out my sister wife, lest our big papa Jimbo leave us for another stable of bottom b*tch*s.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Jville":1epvj66v said:
Marvin49":1epvj66v said:
Jville":1epvj66v said:
iu

Self portrait?

I was told it was York.
I heard it was the Bay Area legal system in regards to the Whiner organization.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Just read on PFT that the SJPD chief has told his officers that NONE of them are to have anything to do with the Niners. Clearly something has gone off here.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...o-longer-allowed-to-work-off-duty-with-49ers/

I actually believe this whole stinky situation hurts McDonald even more, as even if he genuinely didnt do anything no-one will believe that to be the case. They will be gunning for him now to try and show that the SJPD is clean..

The ban for DV is 6 games, what will taking part in a police cover up get you?

Jville

Reaction score
Yes indeed ...... t's toxic release Friday.

Chief Larry Esquivel addressed the in a brief statement released Friday afternoon.

"Due to the complexities of the investigation, both criminally and administratively, we feel that it is in our best interest to suspend all San Francisco 49er secondary employment related assignments until further notice," Esquivel said.
Sources say Pritchard's presence also stalled the investigation into the domestic-violence incident, where police said McDonald's fiancee showed "visible injuries," and was a factor in the case taking a month to be presented to the District Attorney's Office. No charges have been filed and the case remains under review.
San Jose police suspend off-duty work with 49ers amid controversy with moonlighting cop >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_26703276/san-jose-cop-at-center-49er-moonlighting-controversy[/urltargetblank]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/timkawakami/status/520696953546371072[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/timkawakami/status/520670598951759872[/tweet]

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Well.. that's interesting.

I wonder what a fly on the wall would hear in those conversations going on at the PD.

I don't think McDonald will pay any more of a price for the behavior of the police, but there is certainly something to create that knee jerk by the 5-0, which coincidentally comes right after 4-9.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1zb4uz7v said:
Sports Hernia":1zb4uz7v said:
Popeyejones":1zb4uz7v said:
Sports Hernia":1zb4uz7v said:
He and his tag team partner do this all of the time, it's a form of passive/aggressive or "clever trolling". Bring up a subject that you claim you never talk about. It's on page 1 of "trolling for dummies"!

Wah? Roland brought up PEDs dude, not Marvin.

And assuming I'm Marv's "tag team partner," the only time I even posted in this thread was to rib Marvin.*

*(TBF, this is because without even opening the thread I knew it was gonna be too many posts like this for my tastes...)
My post was a general statement, not just pertaining to this thread.
Go re-read my post, I said nothing about this thread.

Oh, so you're saying you just wanted to rag on Marvin and I even though it was off topic and had nothing to do with this thread.

Got it. Sounds about right. ;) :th2thumbs:
The "victim card" doesn't suit you. Try again.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2dn7n6c3 said:
Well.. that's interesting.

I wonder what a fly on the wall would hear in those conversations going on at the PD.

I don't think McDonald will pay any more of a price for the behavior of the police, but there is certainly something to create that knee jerk by the 5-0, which coincidentally comes right after 4-9.
Yep, I cannot wait for the spin and pretzel logic from "the usual suspects" on this, it should be quite entertaining. 8)

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
You guy seriously believe the 49ers paid off the police department? Do you believe 911 was an inside job too? Someone please tell me exactly how that off duty officer could have "covered up" anything if the woman supposedly had visible marks on her? Any ideas? Exactly what did he do? SMMFH at the stupidity.

The far more reasonable chain of events:

(1) 49ers hire an off duty cop for security purposes whose job is to be on call to get to a situation before it explodes into something too hard to control.

(2) McDonald having domestic dispute, calls said officer to diffuse the situation.

(3) Cop tries to do that job. Probably reminds McDonald to keep his mouth shut when the other police arrive (something any good lawyer would tell him).

(4) Police arrive and arrest McDonald.

(5) THE COPS IS COVERING UP ZHE EVIL AND IS IN BED WTH TEH 49ERS WHO OWNES THE GOVERNMENTS!

:34853_doh:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm with 5_Golden_Rings. It's not like cops have ever been caught taking bribes from corporations before.
HEY, WAIT A MINUTE!

In all seriousness, RustyRings, is it likely? Absolutely not. Possible? Completely. I mean, Jesus Christ, I just made a thread earlier today about the former Bears GM admitting that he has seen/helped cover up hundreds of domestic violence incidents in his NFL career. Those are felonies. What's the difference? Get real, dude.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1h3st867 said:
You guy seriously believe the 49ers paid off the police department? Do you believe 911 was an inside job too? Someone please tell me exactly how that off duty officer could have "covered up" anything if the woman supposedly had visible marks on her? Any ideas? Exactly what did he do? SMMFH at the stupidity.

(1) 49ers hire an off duty cop for security purposes whose job is to be on call to get to a situation before it explodes into something too hard to control.

(2) McDonald having domestic dispute, calls said officer to diffuse the situation.

(3) Cop tries to do that job. Probably reminds McDonald to keep his mouth shut when the other police arrive (something any good lawyer would tell him).

(5) THE COPS IS COVERING UP ZHE EVIL AND IS IN BED WTH TEH 49ERS WHO OWNES THE GOVERNMENTS!

#3. The cop is not his lawyer. If a cop told a suspect not to talk to other police, I would have to guess his ass would get fired. Isn't a cop supposed to investigate the crime?

I think it is hilarious that you mock those who call it a cover up, while in step 3 describing a cover up.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":6ql7i4vc said:
Yep, I cannot wait for the spin and pretzel logic from "the usual suspects" on this, it should be quite entertaining. 8)

I don't think there is much to spin, lol. Wait... what am I saying?

But don't you get it Hernia?

This is commonplace and happens with all NFL teams and their local police department.

lsheldon

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3g7lhs77 said:

You have SPIN down to a fine art.

Read the Mercury News article posted above. The cop shouldn't have been at McDonald's house at all, seeing as he was in uniform and wasn't called to that address in response to the 911 call. If he were giving advice to McDonald to keep his mouth shut then that's obstruction and he broke the law.

Here's the link for the article in case your too blind to see it: http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts ... ontroversy

nanomoz

Reaction score
The Niners have 17 Winston Wolfs!

Attachments

• I-m-Wolf-I-solve-problems.jpg
    I-m-Wolf-I-solve-problems.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 824

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2x1d1jpt said:
Sports Hernia":2x1d1jpt said:

I don't think there is much to spin, lol. Wait... what am I saying?

But don't you get it Hernia?

This is commonplace and happens with all NFL teams and their local police department.
Yep, silly me, what was I thinking? 8)

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
The cops first priority is to the victim and to the facts of the case, not, as others have said, obstructing the investigation of an ongoing felony. He shouldnt have been there full stop. It's laughable the whiners who try and defend this.

Something about "above reproach" lingers in my head for some reason.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2kqqryz2 said:

First off, take a second or two and breathe. Go and read or re-read the Bay Area article that was posted on this thread, no one here made that up. It doesn't sound good for the 9'ers or that particular PD, which doesn't bode when for McD.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Yeah, it was linked in here and we've been discussing it in this thread since yesterday, but uh, thanks, Chris. :lol: