Our schedule vs. SF

Seaswab

Reaction score
Its nice how the NFL conveniently moved some of SF's eastcoast games to 1pm pacific, so they only play 2 10am games while we get 5. How nice.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
The more 10am games we play, the better we become at playing them. How nice indeed!

kearly

Reaction score
For as ridiculous as the scheduling was, the fact that we get the Saints at home while SF has to travel to their house could decide the NFC West, and maybe the NFC.

BTW, if SF wins out, and Seattle wins out except for SF, the 49ers take the division most likely. Their SOS is on pace to beat ours. That game in SF remains a huge one, even if Seattle has a division lead going in.

jamsomatic

Reaction score
kearly":31kubbie said:
For as ridiculous as the scheduling was, the fact that we get the Saints at home while SF has to travel to their house could decide the NFC West, and maybe the NFC.

BTW, if SF wins out, and Seattle wins out except for SF, the 49ers take the division most likely. Their SOS is on pace to beat ours. That game in SF remains a huge one, even if Seattle has a division lead going in.

I came to that conclusion today, as well.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Again, San Francisco had five 10 AM starts last season. I hate this excuse.

JonRud

Reaction score
If we have to beat SF again to win the division so be it. If we truly want to be the Champs we should be able to beat them again. We demolished them last time no excuses in the rematch.

seabowl

Reaction score
Seaswab":d94snbwb said:
Its nice how the NFL conveniently moved some of SF's eastcoast games to 1pm pacific, so they only play 2 10am games while we get 5. How nice.

They are in the midst of 4 of 5 on the road and one of these in London. This is not great for the Niners either.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
We don't want an easy road to the playoffs now do we? All of this adversity and hurdles will make the team stronger and more primed for tough, playoff battles.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
I haven't looked at the strength of schedule for either team but that changes every week so who knows how it's gonna be at the end of the yr.

C-Dub

Reaction score
How many more threads of this are we going to get? Yes, it's bull that the 9ers get 4pm instead of 1pm games.

300ZXNA

Reaction score
Yet another reason why the Indy game was so aggravating. Between the team's mistakes and the refs doing us no favors, it would be really nice to have that one back.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Vpk0718":39asxe9f said:

Why would you speak negatively about something you obviously know nothing about? The Niners should have played 5 10 am games last year but the league for whatever reason didn't feel they needed to play playoff caliber teams at 10am so they moved them to later time slots just like this year.

Just so you know the Niners should have played GB and NE at 10am time slots but the league moved those to later time slots. When they made the schedule for last year the Jets, Rams and Vikings were all bottom dwellers with no reason to believe they would be better. Of those 10am games the Niners lost to both the Rams and Vikings and the Vikings don't even make the playoffs without beating the Niners.

Before you call it just excuses consider they made Seattle play the #1 seed on the second week of travel in the playoffs at 10am. Do you think the Niners would have beat Atlanta if they had to start at 10am? They couldn't even beat the Rams or Vikings.

I hate when people try and accuse me or others of just making excuses but that is heavily amplified when it is someone who doesn't even know what they are talking about.

I'm sure you believe momentum has no bearing on the game either.

themunn

Reaction score
Vpk0718":e5t5tsyd said:

They had 3. And they lost 2 of them (the solitary win coming at the Jets)

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
You also played teams like GB at home, we played on the road, you played NE at home early in the season, we played on the road in Dec. So what?

Your team is 6-1 for the first time ever, your team is playing like champions, the least you can do is act like the fans of a championship team, doesn't F'ing matter what time you start or some other team starts. You are either champions or not.

Stop crying.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Lvnginhwktwn kinda has a point.

It's going to come down to the game in San Fran. Take your blood pressure meds. Polish your nipple clamps. It's going to be a war.

sutz

Reaction score
I never polish nipple clamps. Love that musky odor. ;)

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":30gmnrjb said:
The more 10am games we play, the better we become at playing them. How nice indeed!
I agree. This to me just proves it was more of a psychological demon then anything else.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
LOL womping the Whiners in poopstick is almost a lock. The niners don't anything to do with the hawks in any game. They get dominated so hard in every aspect of the game, this isn't a race for the division this year.

look@dafilm

Reaction score
Vpk0718":2793emhh said:

More importantly the 49ers had like 10 in 2011 :)

Latest posts