Over reaction and hyperbole thread

Torc

Reaction score
Rabble! Rabble! Rabble! Jalen Carter! Rabble! Fire Pete! Rabble Rabble! Rabble! Trade Back Russ! Rabble! Rabble! Bring back KJ! Rabble! Tank for Caleb! Rabble! Rabble! Rabble!

Ah. Now I feel better.
Congratulations. I believe that is the first post-game Jalen Carter mention. Probably won't be the last. :p

Jerhawk

Reaction score
2023 draft was a golden opportunity which was completely squandered by Pete and John.

The #5 pick Witherspoon looks like a fragile diva. They were probably eyeing Anthony Richardson and the Colts spoiled their party.

JSN is fine. Whatever. Could've and should've got interior D linemen there. D Hall looks slow. So does Charbonnet. That pick should've been defense as well, not an average running back.

Disappointing results from the draft. Poor decisions that will haunt this franchise for years to come.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I don’t know if this is overreaction or maybe just close to the truth. Considering the youth of this team, I believe they bought into the hype that this team COULD BE and went straight to buying in without doing the work. Add in the terrible horrible bad Rams team and they all or enough of them chocked this up as an automatic win.

That’s not how the life works. You gotta go out and earn it every time.

Torc

Reaction score
Ugly stats:
Time of Possession: Rams 39:23, Seahawks 20:37
Punts forced by Seattle: 1
Third downs: Rams 11/17, Seahawks 2/9.
Yards per pass attempt: Rams 8.8, Seahawks 3.4

we missed a FG but blocked one too, so special teams isn't making me panic. Offense and defense both looked pretty awful.

One bright stat: yards per rush for Rams, 2.3. Yards per rush for the Seahawks: 4.7.
Why didn't we run more? Oh yeah, because we were down the whole game.

Obligatory hyperbole that I don't mean: Can we get Russ back? He might have stunk in the first half but at least he'd have made a game of it in the 4th quarter. :p

Torc

Reaction score
Hey, we had no turnovers! Make some room in the rafters for another banner!