Over reaction and hyperbole thread

cymatica

Reaction score
Like a solid turd?

16/26 for 112 yards is horrible unless you have over 200 yards rushing and a shutdown defense

White Devil

Reaction score
IMG-9139.gif

Slick

Reaction score
The season will really start in week 3 after today. The Detroit game is a loss based on the darling factor they have this year. So I take a deep breath and know that 0-2 is not the end of the season.

Msfann

Reaction score
I don't even care about which players did good or bad, the gameplan sucked balls. I definitely have faith in the Seahawks but they need to fix a few things. Its only one game though with a lot of season left so I'm not worried yet. We'll know what this team is really made of after a few more games.

Rat

Reaction score
Congratulations. I believe that is the first post-game Jalen Carter mention. Probably won't be the last. :p
Might be. Mods just deleted one of my posts that mentioned that he tied for the most pressures in a game for a rookie defender in the past five years. Anyone have the stats of the diva corner we took instead because of one bad workout?

GemCity

Reaction score
2023 draft was a golden opportunity which was completely squandered by Pete and John.

The #5 pick Witherspoon looks like a fragile diva. They were probably eyeing Anthony Richardson and the Colts spoiled their party.

JSN is fine. Whatever. Could've and should've got interior D linemen there. D Hall looks slow. So does Charbonnet. That pick should've been defense as well, not an average running back.

Disappointing results from the draft. Poor decisions that will haunt this franchise for years to come.
This may end up being truth…,

Gawd I hope not

BASF

Reaction score
Absolutely nothing that would be considered encouraging happened this game.
The defense still can't get off the field on 3rd down & the offense was a total no-show other then KW9.
I was very encouraged that the team looks like it might be trying to block field goals this season. Last season, most of the team was just going through the motions during field goal attempts. I was amazed that teams were not running fakes against us since we seemed to not care about the attempts at all last season.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Might be. Mods just deleted one of my posts that mentioned that he tied for the most pressures in a game for a rookie defender in the past five years. Anyone have the stats of the diva corner we took instead because of one bad workout?
"One bad workout"

About as disingenuous as it gets