P-RICH At OTA?

Basis4day

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":i8lu4jif said:
Hasselbeck":i8lu4jif said:
I'd still be very surprised to see him play in 2015. He's got a ways to go before he's 100% (if thats even an obtainable number at this point since this is his 2nd ACL injury on that knee)
Honest question, how do you know he's got a ways to go? I haven't seen any mention of him being behind or a timeline for him to be ready. Unless I missed it.

I still lean PUP and we get him back for the second half of the season and the playoffs

He tore his ACL less than 6 months ago. He has a ways to go regardless of if he is ahead, behind, or right on whatever schedule. As far as any official timeline, Pete said he could be back for training camp and is recovering well, but that is clearly an optimistic opinion.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":31p3q8yn said:
Hasselbeck":31p3q8yn said:
I'd still be very surprised to see him play in 2015. He's got a ways to go before he's 100% (if thats even an obtainable number at this point since this is his 2nd ACL injury on that knee)
Honest question, how do you know he's got a ways to go? I haven't seen any mention of him being behind or a timeline for him to be ready. Unless I missed it.

I still lean PUP and we get him back for the second half of the season and the playoffs

It's an assumption on my part given the timing of the injury (late January) and the fact it's his 2nd ACL tear on the same knee, and the fact he's a WR that relies a great deal on speed, agility, making cuts, etc.

You can walk around still immediately after an ACL tear. So it's not a big surprise to see him in shorts catching punts, jogging around, what have you. But actual game movements and everything.. thats a whole different animal.

And I would agree about the PUP list, I just see a pretty clogged depth chart at WR right now and if Norwood/Matthews/Lockett all play well .. is there really a need to rush him back a month or two early?

LTH

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2ixzofvc said:
Carroll said both Richardson and Lane are recovering well from their knee surgeries and should be ready to participate by training camp. Richardson tore his ACL in the divisional round of the playoffs -- about 4 1/2 months ago.

Good to see Richardson on his feet, even if it is just to take in the practice from the sidelines. Still think it would be wise to PUP him to give him more time to fully recover at the start of the season.

CGNSh1yUoAAfw2c

LOL Carroll Looks like a yoga master all dressed up in white...Thats funny..

OP
OP
titan3131

titan3131

Reaction score
theres a pic of a huddle in ota and prich is in the HUDDLE.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
titan3131":22ptlpjt said:
theres a pic of a huddle in ota and prich is in the HUDDLE.

This one?

dsc_5232.jpg

hawknation2015

Reaction score
It's hard to tell. My guess would be that it's either Derrick Coleman or Richardson. The person looks a little thicker than Richardson, IMO.

The rest I would say are Wilson, Britt, Rawls, Jeanpierre, Bailey, Okung, Graham, Helfet, Norwood, and Sweezy (wild guess).

If it is Coleman, not much to gain from this except that they are using a fullback, which is always nice to see, even if I think there are better blockers on this roster than Derrick Coleman. It also likely means that Graham is lining up in the slot with Helfet in-line at TE. I noticed a few pictures with Graham lined up outside or in the slot with a corner covering him, which is not a good matchup for any corner because of the size differential. I also noticed there is a picture of Helfet staying in to block on a play:
dsc_5246.jpg

In another photo, Richardson is seen wearing a college navy hat, not a black skull cap, and has lots of tattoos on his right arm:

dsc_5266.jpg

McGruff

Reaction score
Yeah, calves are way too thick to be Paul.

I'm going with Okung, Bailey, Lem, Sweezy and Bailey with Norwood, Rawls, Coleman, Coop and I'm Jimmy.

OP
OP
titan3131

titan3131

Reaction score
Fml its defintly coleman after evaluating the calves and dew rag... saw the 0 on the jersey and jumped the gun!

OP
OP
titan3131

titan3131

Reaction score
actual update

Gregg Bell ‏@gbellseattle 19m19 minutes ago
Progress for Paul Richardson: 2nd-yr WR was fielding kickoffs, jogging them back in OTAs today about 5 months after ACL tear. #Seahawks

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
titan3131":38rb07jd said:
actual update

Progress for Paul Richardson: 2nd-yr WR was fielding kickoffs, jogging them back in OTAs today about 5 months after ACL tear. #Seahawks

Fielding kickoffs and 'jogging' them back. Yep still taking it easy and not making and cuts. He has to be able to at least run full speed in a straight line before even thinking about making cuts. It'll be awhile, but encouraging nonetheless.

OP
OP
titan3131

titan3131

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":369qgdbm said:
titan3131":369qgdbm said:
actual update

Fielding kickoffs and 'jogging' them back. Yep still taking it easy and not making and cuts. He has to be able to at least run full speed in a straight line before even thinking about making cuts. It'll be awhile, but encouraging nonetheless.

@ringless

CHECK AND MATE BOYYEEE

[instagram]https://instagram.com/p/4zrPSar-jl/[/instagram]

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Tell me that was today and not a few years ago and I'll be impressed. Im just not sure that is live.

Basis4day

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":vy8rjaq1 said:
Tell me that was today and not a few years ago and I'll be impressed. Im just not sure that is live.

Not sure this is convincing enough but it's the best i got

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Iamamirrogers/status/617037590022098944[/tweet]:

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":157w1qfe said:

Legit concern about the video. FWIW I researched pictures of PRich from his college days and pre-combine and he always wore black, white/black or white/blue cleats. The cleats in the above video are blue and green, meaning this video is from sometime in the last year or so. I wouldn't be surprised if that was from today or this weekend. It's plausible he was back in LA for the 4th and you can see "USC Track & Field" in the background.

Edit: Boom.
Basis4day":157w1qfe said:
ImTheScientist":157w1qfe said:

Not sure this is convincing enough but it's the best i got

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Iamamirrogers/status/617037590022098944[/tweet]:

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
WOW....thats really exciting....and scary for the other WRs on the roster bubble.

OP
OP
titan3131

titan3131

Reaction score
It was all over twitter, its from todays USC track day or something.

And yes this makes the WR battle intense.

Locks

Kearse-
Baldwin -
Matthews-
prich-
T Lock-

Bubble:

Lockette - K. Smith - Norwood - K. Williams - Douglas Mcniel

McGruff

Reaction score
I still don't think Kearse is a lock and neither is Matthews. I like Kearse a lot, but its not like he is this killer athlete that no one can touch.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
McGruff":2qgr2p2e said:
I still don't think Kearse is a lock and neither is Matthews. I like Kearse a lot, but its not like he is this killer athlete that no one can touch.

I would like to see them move on from him .... they are not going to pay him next year anyways.

LolaRox

Reaction score
I am really excited to see his progress. It was terrible that he got hurt when he was starting to come on at the end of the season. Russ was gaining confidence in him as a receiver and his down field blocking and effort were making an impact. I remember the Arizona game and he was flashing, he was running along side Russ on his long run and the first person in the end zone after Luke's long TD. I was/am hoping for good things for him in this offense.

This should make for excellent competition for the WR, just as Pete would want it.

Also, here is further proof that it was this week.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DJ_McFadden/status/617169236838879232[/tweet]"