P-RICH At OTA?

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":3qqy7d48 said:
Tell me that was today and not a few years ago and I'll be impressed. Im just not sure that is live.
Those look like the NEWEST Nike gloves to me.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
I still think the Hawks would be wiser to start him on PUP and bring him back for game #7.

nategreat

Reaction score
CalgaryHawk":2ueaqo09 said:
I still think the Hawks would be wiser to start him on PUP and bring him back for game #7.

If he's healthy, he's healthy. Simple as that. No reason to do that if he's good to go. I trust team doctors and trainers to be completely on top of it, and the team has been very conservative in bringing people back at the right time.

Basis4day

Reaction score
nategreat":1e7ru2nn said:
CalgaryHawk":1e7ru2nn said:

If he's healthy, he's healthy. Simple as that. No reason to do that if he's good to go. I trust team doctors and trainers to be completely on top of it, and the team has been very conservative in bringing people back at the right time.

The Hawks are conservative with injuries, which is reason enough to give him an extra 6 weeks to heal from an ACL injury that only happened in January. It also frees up a roster spot which would allow evaluation of the rest of the WR group in real multiple game situations.

Specifically i like it to see what happens when defenses plan for Chris Matthews.

netskier

Reaction score
Didn't he add 12 pounds since then? Assuming that is muscle and not fat, then he should be that much harder to press cover, just nine pounds lighter than Browner. Based on this I predict that his peak performance will increase this year.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
northseahawk":22itmc28 said:
My gosh, those skinny legs!! How is he going to survive in this league?

The same way he has survived so far in college and the NFL: by being incredibly talented but ending three of his last four years on IR due to tears in his legs, and dealing with a major sprain in his leg throughout the other season.

A

Anonymous

Would we be a little picky to change the title to "Pritch", with a "t"?

Not that we split hairs around here or anything...

:roll:

A

Anonymous

volsunghawk":1v61o5qa said:
HoustonHawk82":1v61o5qa said:
Would we be a little picky to change the title to "Pritch", with a "t"?

Not that we split hairs around here or anything...

:roll:

Why would you add a T? :|

To confuse and disorient people.

How about a hyphen instead?

:snack:

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think Richardson can be a huge contributor and he started to flash late last year before getting hurt. The idea of an offense moving forward with PRich, Lockett, Baldwin, Graham, the running game and obviously Russ leads me to believe the identity of the team will shift in coming year. Should be fun to watch these guys when its all clicking.