Packers game might be done before our 4th Q

NoGain

Reaction score
I wonder how many draft spots we'll lose if we win and the Packers win?

nwHawk

Reaction score
Could be the difference of. 2nd or 3rd pick.

NoGain

Reaction score
About 5-9 picks I think.
If true, that's a lot.

What people don't seem to understand is that one can look objectively at the situation and conclude that it would be better in the long term to have lost to the Cards if the Packers win. I mean, does it really matter what I or anyone hopes will happen when considering such things, like we actually have some kind of control over what happens? Generally speaking, I always want to see them do good on the field, but can also objectively acknowledge that in certain situations it might well be better in the long term if fate chooses that we lose.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Yeah I’m almost always a win every game guy but if GB wins it makes no sense to win, I’d rather get the higher draft pick and it can move multiple spots up the board

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
If true, that's a lot.

What people don't seem to understand is that one can look objectively at the situation and conclude that it would be better in the long term to have lost to the Cards if the Packers win. I mean, does it really matter what I or anyone hopes will happen when considering such things, like we actually have some kind of control over what happens? Generally speaking, I always want to see them do good on the field, but can also objectively acknowledge that in certain situations it might well be better in the long term if fate chooses that we lose.
Don’t go with logic please. It no longer works for us humans. We. Don’t. Want. It.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Yeah I’m almost always a win every game guy but if GB wins it makes no sense to win, I’d rather get the higher draft pick and it can move multiple spots up the board
If coaching doesn’t change it won’t matter

Latest posts