Packers looking for new GM

WmHBonney

Reaction score
bigskydoc":3d0a53uz said:
Since 2000, the Packers have appeared in 4 NFC Championship Games. Winning one, and going on to win the one Super Bowl they appeared in. Not exactly a paragon of greatness.

Seahawks have appeared in and won 3 NFCCGs, and one ring.

In that same time frame, the Pats have appeared in 10 AFCCGs, winning 7, and taking home 5 rings.

If you want to pick a ruthlessly successful team to model, there’s your huckleberry.

I agree with you 100%. Why can't we be more like the Pats when it comes to things like this? It is a proven formula. Follow it.

getnasty

Reaction score
WmHBonney":30hklhjg said:
bigskydoc":30hklhjg said:
Since 2000, the Packers have appeared in 4 NFC Championship Games. Winning one, and going on to win the one Super Bowl they appeared in. Not exactly a paragon of greatness.

Seahawks have appeared in and won 3 NFCCGs, and one ring.

In that same time frame, the Pats have appeared in 10 AFCCGs, winning 7, and taking home 5 rings.

If you want to pick a ruthlessly successful team to model, there’s your huckleberry.

I agree with you 100%. Why can't we be more like the Pats when it comes to things like this? It is a proven formula. Follow it.

Yeah let's just go grab a Tom Brady off the shelf at the QB store, then on the way home will order Belicheck to go.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
LoB6":17avn29f said:
https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/949628762395725824

Per RapSheet:

The #Packers are swinging big on their GM search. Green Bay submitted paperwork for permission to interview #Seahawks Super Bowl-winning GM John Schneider, I’m told. The request for the Green Bay native was denied.

Request denied.

What you are trying to say is it was blocked by Sherman and run back for a touchdown.

Rodgers does not want BAll to be GM...read it on the chat in GB.

getnasty

Reaction score
LoB6":3dt3cszu said:
https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/949628762395725824

Per RapSheet:

The #Packers are swinging big on their GM search. Green Bay submitted paperwork for permission to interview #Seahawks Super Bowl-winning GM John Schneider, I’m told. The request for the Green Bay native was denied.

Request denied.

If John wanted to go they'd let him, so if this is true my guess is John is happy where he's at.

Rat

Reaction score
Seriously, this isn't even Seahawks related? I don't see the harm in having a front page thread about the Packers' reported interest in Schneider.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Rat":wvw3ps09 said:
Seriously, this isn't even Seahawks related? I don't see the harm in having a front page thread about the Packers' reported interest in Schneider.

As titled this is absolutely an NFL Topic.
A John Schneider topic would be fine on the main page.

If you would like to be a Moderator for .Net, please by all means, submit your resume.

chris98251

Reaction score
I think given this years mess, out of the playoffs, Kam and Cliff career ending injuries, a ton of Free Agents Pete isn't going to let him go for nothing as well as Paul, I think under normal as in being in contention circumstances Pete likes to see his guys and friends excel.

This team is associated with Pete Carroll, John is considered the side Kick, Robin, Gilligan, Kato, I am sure John would like the chance to build a team on his own merit.

chris98251

Reaction score
pmedic920":1vurt6t9 said:
Rat":1vurt6t9 said:

As titled this is absolutely an NFL Topic.
A John Schneider topic would be fine on the main page.

If you would like to be a Moderator for .Net, please by all means, submit your resume.

Look who started the topic a Mod? Second the topic Title being John Schneider considered for GB GM job would most likely make it in the main forum, Packers looking for a GM just means the Packers are looking and that nothing may be associated with the Seahawks.

As Tony Stark said, you can't afford me. and your welcome :)

chris98251

Reaction score
Bobblehead":312zjlzo said:
Looks like the Hawks have blocked John.

Initially, they have to submit some paperwork to the league, in a article I read that if he is not considered the high level employee because Pete runs the show they should be able to interview him, submitting that may cause bad blood as well or it may be just a way to work compensation.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
chris98251":13jueh34 said:
Bobblehead":13jueh34 said:
Looks like the Hawks have blocked John.

Initially, they have to submit some paperwork to the league, in a article I read that if he is not considered the high level employee because Pete runs the show they should be able to interview him, submitting that may cause bad blood as well or it may be just a way to work compensation.

Got ya, should have read more than just the headlines.. my bad.

Latest posts