Panthers could be the Seahawks best friends

Polaris

Reaction score
davidonmi":2c9gxfx3 said:
Smelly McUgly":2c9gxfx3 said:
Eh, I thought the Panthers were legit before then. That front seven was as good as I thought that it would be.

I actually thought that we would lose, though I did not predict it in Aros' thread.

Mostly it was the casual fans of other teams making dumb, "Seattle isn't good on the road, they barely beat the Panthers" comments.
I remember that, it angered me to wits end, we "barely" beat a team on the road at 10AM in week 1 on the east coast, who btw is now 5-3

I always thought the Panthers were for real even during their early season struggles...and so did the folks at Football Outsiders. Our win against the Patherers on week one at their place was a DAMN GOOD WIN and don't let anyone tell you differently.

rlkats

Reaction score
Panthers are dangerous. The panthers niners game will be a war.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
rlkats":8mz5zzdm said:

I was looking at the overall conference standings tonight. I love seeing your 49ers in 5th. Anyway something jumped out to me when I had it reduced to just NFC, the Panthers have the biggest point differential in the NFC at 98 points......

Then I looked at who they played over their last 4 games winning streak and it was Vikings, Rams, Bucc's, and Falcons :( . Thats a who's who of bad teams.

I like the Panthers defense, they do have talent, and they should be able to run the ball but they haven't beaten anyone worth a shi*

rlkats

Reaction score
Gap Filler":1a6j6afz said:
rlkats":1a6j6afz said:

I was looking at the overall conference standings tonight. I love seeing your 49ers in 5th. Anyway something jumped out to me when I had it reduced to just NFC, the Panthers have the biggest point differential in the NFC at 98 points......

Then I looked at who they played over their last 4 games winning streak and it was Vikings, Rams, Bucc's, and Falcons :( . Thats a who's who of bad teams.

I like the Panthers defense, they do have talent, and they should be able to run the ball but they haven't beaten anyone worth a shi*

So your point is besides attacking me was the Panthers suck um ok. Well by a freak fumble they almost beat your hawks so they cant suck that bad. Considering the hawks are the cream of the crop (According to most analysts).

Gap Filler

Reaction score
rlkats":3403psh9 said:
Gap Filler":3403psh9 said:
rlkats":3403psh9 said:

So your point is besides attacking me was the Panthers suck um ok. Well by a freak fumble they almost beat your hawks so they cant suck that bad. Considering the hawks are the cream of the crop (According to most analysts).

You mad bro?

How did I attack you? I posted facts son. You come here to troll and got the same treatment. You want some cheese with that 49whine?

rlkats

Reaction score
Nope not mad. Not at all. Just dont see the need for the jabs any chance you get. even when I said the panthers are a good team your first statement is about HOW YOU LOVE SEEING MY NINERS IN 5th. the statement had NO releation to the thread. your just looking for a rise. The second part of your statement had fact and grounding. It made sense and was actually acurate. It was the first part in which you were trolling for a rise. So no not mad. And im not you son bud

Gap Filler

Reaction score
rlkats":2dqmez9q said:
Nope not mad. Not at all. Just dont see the need for the jabs any chance you get. even when I said the panthers are a good team your first statement is about HOW YOU LOVE SEEING MY NINERS IN 5th. the statement had NO releation to the thread. your just looking for a rise. The second part of your statement had fact and grounding. It made sense and was actually acurate. It was the first part in which you were trolling for a rise. So no not mad. And im not you son bud

Yeah he mad. 5th place bro. In fact I'll just refer to you as 5th place from here on out.

rlkats

Reaction score
Gap Filler":2mevt5yo said:
rlkats":2mevt5yo said:

Yeah he mad. 5th place bro. In fact I'll just refer to you as 5th place from here on out.
:kool-aid:

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
rlkats":e9mqkmk5 said:
Gap Filler":e9mqkmk5 said:
rlkats":e9mqkmk5 said:

Lol... :229031_shrug:

rlkats

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":2kwkri6y said:
rlkats":2kwkri6y said:
Gap Filler":2kwkri6y said:
rlkats":2kwkri6y said:

Lol... :229031_shrug:

I seen it and like the kool aide guy thats all lol. Thought it was cool. I put it with his post I really dont know why lol

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I like the Panthers because of their defense, and every win they get makes the opening road game win even more impressive.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Gap Filler":22ao7unp said:
rlkats":22ao7unp said:
Gap Filler":22ao7unp said:
rlkats":22ao7unp said:

You mad bro?

How did I attack you? I posted facts son. You come here to troll and got the same treatment. You want some cheese with that 49whine?

You're picking a fight and it's obvious. Please don't do that when people are trying to have an actual conversation.

hawker84

Reaction score
rlkats":106f043q said:
Gap Filler":106f043q said:
rlkats":106f043q said:

Freak fumble? you mean forced fumble? they practice stripping the ball every day in practice you know, i'd imagine the niners do to.... come on you're a better poster than this... Having said that, there is not one player in the NFL i dislike more than Newton, but this week i'm his biggest fan.. Go Panthers....

rlkats

Reaction score
Ya hawker just attempting to get a rise from him. And on cam he seems very self centered. I remember this weekend when he ran for a touchdown he was celebrating his teammates tried to come over with him. He blew them off and they just walked away. Looked different to me. But that D is for real.

Polaris

Reaction score
rlkats":29o5ey2o said:
Ya hawker just attempting to get a rise from him. And on cam he seems very self centered. I remember this weekend when he ran for a touchdown he was celebrating his teammates tried to come over with him. He blew them off and they just walked away. Looked different to me. But that D is for real.

I'd have to see tape on that, but it makes sense. It's a penalty to have a group celebration, so why risk it?

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
rlkats":19eex6jl said:

I'm not your buddy guy.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
While I agree with the general principle of this post, at the end of the day, I just like to see the niners lose.

To walk the streets of SF listening to them lament their team's performance, how they don't have a real #1 receiver, and on and on and on.... Not to mention, I get txts from my niner homer friends every time a team scores against seattle. "21-0. Lookin' good, bro." Count me among the Panthers faithful this week.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Gap Filler":14ovbeg4 said:
rlkats":14ovbeg4 said:
Gap Filler":14ovbeg4 said:
rlkats":14ovbeg4 said:

You mad bro?

Not that I enjoy sticking up for Niner fans, but you troll more than he does, by far. rlkats can get a little touchy from time to time, but overall is quick to congratulate SEA fans on good play for example. Guy's not a troll. He's still a horrible human being for admitting to be a Niner fan, but he's not a troll.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1kkvxlqv said:
Not that I enjoy sticking up for Niner fans, but you troll more than he does, by far. rlkats can get a little touchy from time to time, but overall is quick to congratulate SEA fans on good play for example. Guy's not a troll. He's still a horrible human being for admitting to be a Niner fan, but he's not a troll.

Yeah you don't have an ax to grind. Dude already said he was "trying" to get a rise out of me. Thats a troll. Listen son, you can just put my on ignore. Its more pathetic and embarassing when you go out of your way to side with 49er fans.

Dude got bent when I said they were 5th place, thats the bottom line.

rlkats":1kkvxlqv said:

How about you, Largent80, and hawker84 just put me on ignore. Trust me I won't miss your "fascinating" input and we can all move on.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Panthers should give the Niners a game, but SF is like Seattle, they are going to do enough things good to win. RW threw for over 300 in that game, but the red zone mistakes cost them some points.
The Hawks had them on their own 20 and out on 3rd and long but Bennett bailed them out with a brush on Newton's face mask. That drive was the fumble drive that the Hawks CREATED, it wasn't some lucky gift. They followed it up by closing the game out. The Niners got this one short of mistakes.

I would enjoy seeing it, but the Hawks simply need to win and they are hosting the playoffs right here in Seattle. If anything I think the Skins will be more trouble for the digits than the Panthers. The cats could handle the Saints though for a little help.