Patching up holes free agent edition, ARMCHAIR GM style.

danp1990

Reaction score
With uncertainty at some vital positions : RT , outside CB , K . Who would you pick up as stop gaps to perhaps push our team to a more successful outcome on gameday? You can release a current player to accommodate roster.

Me personally release the dead weight that is Ifedi, pick up RT Breno Giacomini , yes I'd take him over Ifedi anyday! Let him and Fant see who can win the position for remainder of season. Bring in Dan Bailey, or Dan Carpenter for kicker . Last but not least for me , I'd make sure to resign Maxwell ( sleeves) ASAP! he played adequate and as soon as he's healed I'd take that over flowers play . I'm fine with Johnson but depth at CB doesn't hurt.

I'd release Procise for sure. I'd rather look forward to Mckissic when healthy. I'll bet on Mckissic health over Mr.Glass . Guys also a waisted pick.

Well that's just my thoughts, I'm not in anyway saying it's all the fault on what we had on field for the aforementioned positions above, Wilson Could Have Done Better At Times . But I really think our team is a few adjustments away from being a good. Maybe it's the Homer in me but I'd rather stay positive than want to watch it all burn .anyways GO-HAWKS!

adeltaY

Reaction score
Breno is worse than Ifedi right now. He was awful for the Texans last year. There is no solution for RT available short of a big trade.

Latest posts