Paul Richardson is now Cleared!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3ptt8zc3 said:
How does this help? Can he play center, guard, or tackle?

Great strategy. Let's ignore the depth at every position except the O-line.

There are plenty of threads about the O-line if you want to complain about them there.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3t0y7mpm said:
Tech Worlds":3t0y7mpm said:

There are plenty of threads about the O-line if you want to complain about them there.
Pull up yer big boy pants. I was just having fun.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":95t1t8lt said:
HawkFan72":95t1t8lt said:
Tech Worlds":95t1t8lt said:

Pull up yer big boy pants. I was just having fun.

You know that is not allowed in here, the fun police will shut that down in a hurry.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Let's get back on topic. Richardson helps because he knows the Offense, has great hands, and potentially is another deep threat if his speed hasn't been too damaged by the injury. He made some really clutch catches last season, and Russ was starting to develop some good chemistry with him in the games leading up to his injury.

And for him personally, I'm glad he is able to get back to playing football. It must suck rehabbing an injury when you want to be out on the field. I thought he would be out all year, so I'm happy for him that he has been cleared to play.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Cautiously optimistic about Richardson. He was not doing a great job getting open as a rookie, and he is coming off another ACL injury, which usually takes a lot longer to get back to full speed. At the same time, he is another 4.40 guy with good hands. Maybe Lockett can help him improve his route running.

Largent80

Reaction score
When he got hurt he was getting it. Now he's hungry after all the rehab and he was at all the camps and practices. He's only going to improve.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
PRich is someone Wilson will trust more than Matthews or Lockette, but he won't make a huge dent. We'll keep seeing the same predictable empty-backfield, long-developing, no-hot-options formations on 3rd and long, and Wilson will keep dropping back, looking for someone, and getting buried.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Vetamur":2d2jlwjo said:
Greenhell":2d2jlwjo said:
Does cleared mean that he can play or we'll see very little of him this Sunday? My guess is the latter.

I believe this means he can now practice and the team has something like 3 weeks to add him to the active roster.

Thanks! :th2thumbs:

Greenhell

Reaction score
Basis4day":2maxw6ly said:
Greenhell":2maxw6ly said:
Does cleared mean that he can play or we'll see very little of him this Sunday? My guess is the latter.

Cleared means he passes a physical and can practice with the team. There is a 21 day window to activate him to the 53 man roster. He can't play in a game until activated, which requires that we free up a roster spot by cutting, trading, or IRing a player on the 53.

Based on recent history, he'll need to practice a full week before he'll likely see in game action.

:th2thumbs:

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Man it would have been so awesome if JS had drafted Allen Robinson in 2014 instead of PRich. Imagine RW with a legit, big bodied, freak athlete at WR on the outside.

Exittium

Reaction score
Lockette... He needs to go. Im not even going to get into details because to many people love him for his speed on st.. Which is useless when he does whiffs and boneheaded penalties.

netskier

Reaction score
Ricardo did well two weeks ago going deep and into the endzone, and jumping high over the defender, taking the ball away from the lower jumping defender attempting to catch the ball thrown at the defender. This touchdown was caught by Ricardo Lockette.

This week Ricardo did well opposite Tyler Lockett catching the forty plus yard touchdown. Deploying Lockette WITH Lockett forces defenses to assign their fastest defenders on both receivers, one on on, which favors us.

I really like the two fast receiver set.

Adding Paul Richardson enables the three-fast receiver set to our offensive mix.

chris98251

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":22qz16x8 said:
Countdown to next P Rich injury begins now...

So much depth, so much insight, so much history to base a statement like this on, tell us how you manage to do it, this brings great value to the forum, heck we should throw out all of these analysis posts and just read yours.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Ya, don't rush him. He has a history of knee issues.

He was a difference maker late last year. l hope he's still the same player. If so, he cuts into Kearse's snaps.

But Montana is right, this doesn't mean route trees or situational playcalling will improve.

muxpux

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":253thsk2 said:
PRich is someone Wilson will trust more than Matthews or Lockette, but he won't make a huge dent. We'll keep seeing the same predictable empty-backfield, long-developing, no-hot-options formations on 3rd and long, and Wilson will keep dropping back, looking for someone, and getting buried.

This wet blanket is cold....

Tical21

Reaction score
My online Madden performance just got really scary.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Cut Helfet. Unless we're doing a calendar shoot, he's worthless.

Latest posts